Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Liquid Mineral Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Combination

3.6

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclomethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Glycerin, Reduced Salt Deep Sea Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyoxyethylene, Methylpolysiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl PGG/PEG-18/18 Methicone, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Natto Gum, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Natural Fragrant Essential Oils- Lemon, Orange, Ylang-Ylang). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

This is by far the best foundation I have used for my skin type. I'm 35 t zone which creates oiliness and dry patches on my forehead. I don't like heavy make up I have tried a lot of foundations and I've never been satisfied as they leave me oily or cakey looking. However this one is just want I needed. It's light coverage which is fine for me as I have quite even skin tone. I do use nars custard concealer which goes well with it and a mac powder. If your looking for a medium to full coverage this isn't for you but if your looking for a make up that doesn't scream make up when your wearing the stuff then this is right up your street

This is a touch and go foundation for me. Would I repurchase ? Yes, but I am unlikely to need to as this is going to last a loooong time. It's very light, and having acne prone skin and redness I can't use it everyday. However on good skin day this is all I need. It it quite oily so I'd steer away if you have oily skin, unless you have a super primer and setting powder/spray.

It goes on well to my sensitive, combination skin, takes a bit of work to blend (be careful not to use too much, a little will go a long way) but once it's on it sits really well. I cannot stress enough to use a setting powder or spray as it doesn't seem to stick to the skin and shifts easily without them.

It does wear well during the day, looks amazingly natural and when it fades out toward the end of the day it does that naturally as well, no patches and on me, no oxodizing ( I do wear the lightest shade however so it may differ for darker shades) I would definitely avoid wearing this to weddings etc where you might shed a tear as this will shift it almost straight away.

All in all its a great natural foundation if bb/cc creams don't cut it for you, and you want a non irritating foundation but does take some getting used to.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I thought this foundation would be great since my skin was healing up from acne scars and seemed to have the benefits i thought id give it a go but girls prone to pimples or anyone stay away ! It oxodizes horribly and feels weird after a few hpurs and also by the end of maybe 4 -5 hours i broke out really badly not just the odd pimple either like a cluster of pimples i kept retrying with different primers nope this is the culprit disappointed will not repurchase

The foundation spreads quite evenly and delivers satin finish. The coverage is light to medium. What I don't like is the feeling of oiliness on my skin. Feels like the foundation can easily slide off unless set with powder. Not a good choice for combo and oily skin. But I can imagine the foundation can be a good match for someone with drier skin.
The color I had is Sunkissed which should be a good match for NCNW20-25 skin.

I have been using this foundation for a couple of months now and I love it. My skin is acne prone so I get nervous with foundations but I am really glad I tried this. I have this in the lightest color Shell. It seemed a bit to yellow when first looking at it but it blends with my skin tone perfectly. I am a NC25 color shade in MAC. The consistency of this is very nice, it doesn't feel heavy at all. In fact to me this feels more like a tinted moisturizer which I prefer. I do have acne staining which I want to cover of course but I also have allot of dryness from acne medication so I need something that isn't going to show every dry patch. It does a great job at evening out my skin tone. It provides a light coverage but is buildable so I would say the coverage is light-medium. This foundation does settle into some bad dry spots (is there one that doesn't?if so please tell me) but its not that bad and is quite moisturizing. This gives my complexion a very natural dewy glow. You wouldn't guess I had make up on. My skin looks like mine but better.I purchased this from a Salon Centric which is open to only licensed beauty professionals so I did get this product at wholesale price.The Youngblood website sells it for $49.00 which is expensive but I would say its worth it. I have been using this since the beginning of July and still have plenty of product left. It spreads nicely and you don't need allot of it to cover your face. I love that it comes in a pump bottle. One of the best things I love about this product is that it is perfume free and it hasn't broken me out which is awesome. I will continue to repurchase this!

Just had my makeup done in this product today, and I have to say that my skin feels amazing. I usually hate liquid foundation because of the way that it looks after eight hours. This stuff I can say that after a crazy busy day, my skin still looks flawless. I don't have bad skin, so I am not searching for full coverage. It covers just enough, while still letting my freckles show through. I've got it on order, can't wait to receive it!

im not a user, because i couldn't buy a shade that was for my skin tone. i looked up youngblood for stockists in sydney because my friend who used to work for a salon which had youngblood have used it for years and have recommended it to me. I won't doubt the benefits and power for light-medium coverage because i see her wear it all the time. so i had visited a few salons that was on stockist list, even though it 9 shades... the lady had tried to colour match me, and I was between colours. the lighter shades were too light, dark was too pink/yellow/dark. all the shades YB had to offer were extreme opposites.. i was surprised out of the 9shades that i was none of them? which made me really upset, as i really wanted to experience the benefits my friend had. Really wished YB catered for the in between shades, i bought another brand instead (inika), finally found my perfect match.

I was in New York, on vacation, and my sister and I had to go to Henri Mendel. A lady with Youngblood came upto me and asked me a few questions. I let her do her thing, not expecting to love this a much as I do, but I love it. It has an amazing consistency and keeps my skin free from oiliness throughout the day. The color keeps my skin looking alive, and not dead (i use pebble). I also have the prime, crushed mineral blush in sherbert, and lip shine in ice blush. I plan on getting the concealer soon, as well as the hd setting powder.

******UPDATE********
I do not use this anymore. I found that the color was much too yellow and looked really bad. This is a good foundation, but it is yet another one that doesn't have a very good shade range.

I have to agree with other reviewers, the coverage for this foundation is LIGHT. If anything, it is for those who need very little coverage and require the dewy light finish to enhance rather than to cover. If you're looking for something that can cover acne scars - give this a pass. I ended having to use 3-4 pumps of this, applied with sponge to get a good build up on areas that need extra coverage. Far too much effort, and not to mention the wastage. Packaging wise is hygienic and the price I ended up paying for was relatively comparable to other high end foundations (ie. Laura Mercier, gloMinerals, etc)

I bought the foundation, concealer & rice compact about a year ago from my doct because she raved at how good it actually was for your skin. the shade of foundation (Pebble) ended up not being that great for me, but I loved the concealer & compact.

Well, I just had laser resurfacing done on my face & neck & guess what make up this doctor referred me to use, YoungBlood. This time I got a more thourough comparison of colors & look forward to using this foundation again.