Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Liquid Mineral Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Other

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclomethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Glycerin, Reduced Salt Deep Sea Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyoxyethylene, Methylpolysiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl PGG/PEG-18/18 Methicone, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Natto Gum, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Natural Fragrant Essential Oils- Lemon, Orange, Ylang-Ylang). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

AMAZING!!! I converted from mac because my skin kept breaking out, and after only a few times of using this liquid foundation (golden tan) and the YB tawnee mineral powder my skin has cleared up so much!!! This foundation gives me a natural flawless glow!! It lasts all day and feels so light on my skin. I wish it wasn't so expensive although I would rather pay more for a product that is good for my skin.definitely not going back to any other make up brand

I love this foundation~ I use the color Sand. It is such a pretty yellow based color that looks like my skin. I'm asian nc20 MUFE 120 I just adore this foundation. I love it way better than MUFE foundation. it is slightly more yellow based than MUFE 120 shade. BUt it is not orange looking yellow. just skin like yellow color. when I wear this color it looks like my skin. I use a sponge to apply this or tap it with my fingers. I can cover my acne scars when i apply it with a sponge two or three times on the spot. I really love the coverage. It can be applied sheer or heavily depending on how much you want it. I am soooo in love with this foudation I bought 4 of them!~ I refrigerate it . And it is so nice to use. It is better than double wear or revlon colorstay, which i love all. I would have to say youngblood foundation is not as sticky as double wear or revlon. The color sand is similar to double wear's sand color but a bit darker. if you want healthy looking skin that glows. Buy this foundation. I trully recommend it.Next I am going to try the nars sheer matte foundation to see which one is better.