Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Liquid Mineral Foundation

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclomethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Glycerin, Reduced Salt Deep Sea Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyoxyethylene, Methylpolysiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl PGG/PEG-18/18 Methicone, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Natto Gum, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Natural Fragrant Essential Oils- Lemon, Orange, Ylang-Ylang). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The foundation is so light, it feels like I am wearing no makeup at all! I have the shade Sun Kissed (neutral) which is a PERFECT match for my light skin. This liquid formula is probably best for those with dry skin - I tried the compact formula and it made my skin look very cakey. The liquid foundation however makes my skin glow.

How I put on my foundation:

♡ Use half a pump, put on fingertips
♡ Start from the centre of the face and work my way out
♡ Tap my face with my fingers, it lasts a lot longer and looks less shiny that way (also apparently a Russian tip for applying foundation)
♡ Blot if necessary

This is by far the best foundation I have used for my skin type. I'm 35 t zone which creates oiliness and dry patches on my forehead. I don't like heavy make up I have tried a lot of foundations and I've never been satisfied as they leave me oily or cakey looking. However this one is just want I needed. It's light coverage which is fine for me as I have quite even skin tone. I do use nars custard concealer which goes well with it and a mac powder. If your looking for a medium to full coverage this isn't for you but if your looking for a make up that doesn't scream make up when your wearing the stuff then this is right up your street

I've just started using this foundation after seeing the reviews on here and a trial at my local beauty salon and so far, so good. I've been struggling with hormonal acne since coming off the pill a few years ago and have tried many, many foundations and concealers as I have very sensitive skin (literally everything breaks me out plus my skin is allergic to certain plastics and metals). I've tried mineral based powder foundations in the past but my dry skin doesn't get on with them as they cause itchiness and redness but this liquid one seems fine. I previously used Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation and stay-in-place concealer - which offer amazing coverage but when I spilled some on my sink and had to really scrub to get it off, it made me think how much it must be suffocating my skin!

Combined with Paula's Choice 1% BHA which I've just started using, my skin has now cleared up and I've had no new breakouts! I still have red hyperpigmentation from old acne which this doesn't cover as well as, for example, Estee Lauder but if it prevents breakouts then I can live with that whilst my marks fade (using concealer sparingly). I use the 'sunkissed' shade which matches my fair skin well and provides a dewy, healthy look - like another reviewer said below, "like my skin but better". It's staying power is fairly good but, as you would expect, not as good as fuller coverage foundations however, again, if it goods for my skin, then that's fine. I have dry skin and I wouldn't say that this provides any moisturisation at all but it doesn't make it any drier either. It does slightly accentuate dry patches by the end of the day though. Overall, I really love how this makes my skin look and feel healthy. My only gripes are the price (worth it for clear skin) and the weird smell which reminds me of wet paint.

I wonder if anyone else has experienced the smell or whether it's just due to the sample the salon gave me (the end of a full product bottle they used as a tester which may have been getting old)...?

I love love love love this foundation it goes on beautifully. I have normal skin, it doesn't run or anything. The pump works great, it dispenses the perfect amount with no excess so I'm not wasting it. Not the greatest color range, but they're more neutral based so you're not gonna get a horrible pinky color or a horrible orange color. Love it for that fact cause I'm hard to match. This isn't really a full coverage makeup so if you're looking for full cov, go for the loose mineral foundation. But for an everyday 'oh, why yes this is my natural glowy,perfect skin' this is the perfect foundation. Doesn't dry out during the day not does it emphasis dryness on the face(but I always put lotion and primer on first ). Stays in place for a long time (I'm a Cosmo so I'm working long hours so that's huge for me ) only down side is the price, but it quality make up that's going on your face so I my personal opinion it's worth it. Great for people with sensitive skin ( I have lupus). Hope this was helpful!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

AMAZING!!! I converted from mac because my skin kept breaking out, and after only a few times of using this liquid foundation (golden tan) and the YB tawnee mineral powder my skin has cleared up so much!!! This foundation gives me a natural flawless glow!! It lasts all day and feels so light on my skin. I wish it wasn't so expensive although I would rather pay more for a product that is good for my skin.definitely not going back to any other make up brand

Just had my makeup done in this product today, and I have to say that my skin feels amazing. I usually hate liquid foundation because of the way that it looks after eight hours. This stuff I can say that after a crazy busy day, my skin still looks flawless. I don't have bad skin, so I am not searching for full coverage. It covers just enough, while still letting my freckles show through. I've got it on order, can't wait to receive it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

First of all I must admit that I don't usually use foundation; it's hard for me to find a match and I have pretty dry and sensitive skin, plus I hate the feeling of having a mask over my face. Youngblood's liquid foundation is fantastic though! It doesn't irritate my skin and even though I have pretty pale skin the shade "Pebble" suits me well, even though in some fluorescent light it can look a bit yellow, however, in natural light it looks perfect!
It IS sheer, in that if there are pimples they will probably need concealer, but it still gives pretty good coverage. It *just* shows my freckles, which is great because I love them.
It lost some points on price because it is quite expensive to buy in Australia, but buying it online from the US or overseas can overcome that.
Not sure if HG but definitely keeping it around.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i came across this product when i had a spider bite. my dermatologist recommended it to me (the spider bite was disgusting.... absolutely disgusting) but while it was healing, i needed something to cover my face and it was SO SO SO dry so this was recommended to me.

my skin healed and was covered at the same time... if i had pictures i would post them but i would NEVER EVER try another liquid foundation ever again. the cover is more sheer/medium but i love it just for daily use when i do not need heavy coverage (who really needs heavy coverage on a daily basis anyway?) great for even the most sensitive skin.....

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Great colors especially for women of color. It is so hard for me to find a foundation with yellow in it. This foundation sets nicely on skin. Literally nothing from sephora or the department stores match me. I am nc42 in mac, nars -syracuse, chantecaille future skin - wheat and i got this color in tahitian sun (for summer) and suntan for winter.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this foundation!! I've searched high and low for a good foundation that doesn't have scary ingredients and had given up. I heard about Youngblood and almost didn't give them a try because, really, I've tried so many- was this one really going to be any different? And it's really hard to find in stores to try out shades! But, I tracked it down and I am SO glad I did. My search for a HG foundation is over!
First, awesome ingredients. Second, fantastic coverage and the Pebble shade matches my skin tone *perfectly*. I've never found a foundation that matches me this well. It makes a huge difference and allows me to put foundation just where I need it and I don't have to put it all over my face. Also it feels very light on my skin, like my skin can 'breathe' which is impressive given the high level of coverage it gives. The finish is between matte and dewey, which I love. It doesn't dry out my (dry/normal) skin and it doesn't leave it looking oily. It wears great throughout the day. In the summer I like to set it with the YB rice setting powder. In the winter my skin is too dry for powder and the foundations stays fine through the day with out any setting powder. Very faint fragrance, which is good if you don't like heavy fragrances. I use a foundation brush to apply it, but just fingers works well too. Color stays true and doesn't oxidize during the day. It doesn't get cakey, the flawless finish look lasts amazingly well throughout the day. It is expensive but I only need a little bit to do my whole face so even though I use it almost every day it's still lasted me quite a while.
I cant say enough good things about this foundation! I hope they never change the formula! I've since become a bit of a YB addict and am trying out their other products. Not good for my wallet... but damn their stuff really works for me!