Youngblood Liquid Mineral Foundation

Filtered by age: 44-55

3.8

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclomethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Glycerin, Reduced Salt Deep Sea Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyoxyethylene, Methylpolysiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl PGG/PEG-18/18 Methicone, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Natto Gum, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Natural Fragrant Essential Oils- Lemon, Orange, Ylang-Ylang). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this foundation for day wear... Goes on flawlessly and wears well on dry skin. By the end of a 9 hour work day it still looks good. I would repurchase!

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. I adore this foundation. It is light in coverage, but yet can be built up if needed. I am a very oily skinned person, even more so in the warmer months. This foundation doesn't control my oily skin, but I also don't feel that it contributes to making it worse either. A long while back, I ordered samples of several colors online and was able to get a great match. Most of those I sampled were of a yellow based color, not pinkish. It comes in an airtight container, thus helping to keep spoilage & waste to a minimum. I have very good skin anyway, but Youngblood Liquid Mineral Foundation gives me the extra light coverage I need to even things out. I was even in Ulta not too long ago & a woman came up to me to ask about my skin, and what kind of foundation I used because she said my complexion looked so nice. This sells for about $42, but I've gotten it for less on eBay. It has lasted me for months and months. I normally pump out a small amount on my hand and use a skunk brush to dab into the foundation...then dot it all over my face and blend with a non latex sponge. Works beautifully! I'm on my 3rd bottle now, and that's saying something for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

Great over and under the rice setting powder. Good color match. Feels great. Sheer to medium coverage.

I have been using this product for winter and summer and I have to say that my quest for mineral makeup is OVER. Iam allergic to Bismuth so that rules out most MMU. I tried several times to use JI but could never get the color or coverage right. I also samples Pure Luxe cream and could not get the color. For reference I have normal skin some t-zone in summer and drier in winter with yellow untertones. JI in Warm Silk. Well I found a salon that sold the Youngblood and I was hooked. In the winter they gave me a sample to try and also applied one side of the face and went out into the sun. Perfect match. Went home and the next day used it. I do not need a moisterizer during the day and people comment on my skin all the time. When summer came around I got the shade "Suntan" and again a perfect match. Oh how I wish I had know about this sooner. Its great for normal/combo/dry skin but not oily. Will be using this product again and again

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

IMO this is an easier liquid mineral foundation to work with than Jane Iredale or Illuminare. On my LLL skin (n/d w/ rosacea) this spreads fairly easily but 8 hours later, I notice some flakiness emphasized, and some slight pooling in my pores and fine lines so not a homerun. Also had some heavy feeling in the T-Zone while coverage on chin was gone. Coverage overall is on a lighter side so if you have serious coverage needs you're going to need a concealer which I don't usually need with JI. Colors are limited but I found 1 that works on my LLL warm-toned skin: Shell. (For reference: BB sand, Chantecaille vanilla, Lorac M3, LM warm ivory.) I had a time finding this. Went to a spa in my area that supposedly carried but they were phasing out so while I did sample there I had to order online. Price I paid was comparable to JI.

Here are the ingredients: Water, cyclomethicone, titanium dioxide, hexyl laurate, glycerin, polyoxyethylene methylpolysiloxan, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone, butylene glycol, reduced salt deep sea water, iron oxides, sodium chloride, iron oxides, laurymethiconecopolyol, squalane, cactus flower extract, water, natto gum, green tea extract, sorbitan sesquioleate, butylparaben, methylparaben, calendula flower extract, propylparaben, allantoin, cucumber extract, fragrance, disodium DTA.

Note: Ingredients say fragrance but to my sensitive nose, I smell nothing. Shrug. Also spa told me this had SPF 15 but seems to be unrated per packaging.

I received a generous sampling of this in various colors. Golden Tan was the best color match for my MMM beige/yellow skin. I'm normally a TM girl, or use foundation only where needed, but I really like the idea of a natural, mineral mu. So far, none of the liquid versions have worked for me. This is no exception. Coverage is a little too thick and chalky looking, even after mixing with moisturizer or primer. Settled into every pore and every tiny line on my face, and then some I didn't even know I had until I used this! Blech. I was also a oil slick within 2 hours. While I do have mostly oily skin, I rarely have to blot with my normal TM or mu. Glad I just got samples.