Youngblood Liquid Mineral Foundation

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclomethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Glycerin, Reduced Salt Deep Sea Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyoxyethylene, Methylpolysiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl PGG/PEG-18/18 Methicone, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Natto Gum, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Natural Fragrant Essential Oils- Lemon, Orange, Ylang-Ylang). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

I have been using this foundation for a couple of months now and I love it. My skin is acne prone so I get nervous with foundations but I am really glad I tried this. I have this in the lightest color Shell. It seemed a bit to yellow when first looking at it but it blends with my skin tone perfectly. I am a NC25 color shade in MAC. The consistency of this is very nice, it doesn't feel heavy at all. In fact to me this feels more like a tinted moisturizer which I prefer. I do have acne staining which I want to cover of course but I also have allot of dryness from acne medication so I need something that isn't going to show every dry patch. It does a great job at evening out my skin tone. It provides a light coverage but is buildable so I would say the coverage is light-medium. This foundation does settle into some bad dry spots (is there one that doesn't?if so please tell me) but its not that bad and is quite moisturizing. This gives my complexion a very natural dewy glow. You wouldn't guess I had make up on. My skin looks like mine but better.I purchased this from a Salon Centric which is open to only licensed beauty professionals so I did get this product at wholesale price.The Youngblood website sells it for $49.00 which is expensive but I would say its worth it. I have been using this since the beginning of July and still have plenty of product left. It spreads nicely and you don't need allot of it to cover your face. I love that it comes in a pump bottle. One of the best things I love about this product is that it is perfume free and it hasn't broken me out which is awesome. I will continue to repurchase this!

I love love love love this foundation it goes on beautifully. I have normal skin, it doesn't run or anything. The pump works great, it dispenses the perfect amount with no excess so I'm not wasting it. Not the greatest color range, but they're more neutral based so you're not gonna get a horrible pinky color or a horrible orange color. Love it for that fact cause I'm hard to match. This isn't really a full coverage makeup so if you're looking for full cov, go for the loose mineral foundation. But for an everyday 'oh, why yes this is my natural glowy,perfect skin' this is the perfect foundation. Doesn't dry out during the day not does it emphasis dryness on the face(but I always put lotion and primer on first ). Stays in place for a long time (I'm a Cosmo so I'm working long hours so that's huge for me ) only down side is the price, but it quality make up that's going on your face so I my personal opinion it's worth it. Great for people with sensitive skin ( I have lupus). Hope this was helpful!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

First of all I must admit that I don't usually use foundation; it's hard for me to find a match and I have pretty dry and sensitive skin, plus I hate the feeling of having a mask over my face. Youngblood's liquid foundation is fantastic though! It doesn't irritate my skin and even though I have pretty pale skin the shade "Pebble" suits me well, even though in some fluorescent light it can look a bit yellow, however, in natural light it looks perfect!
It IS sheer, in that if there are pimples they will probably need concealer, but it still gives pretty good coverage. It *just* shows my freckles, which is great because I love them.
It lost some points on price because it is quite expensive to buy in Australia, but buying it online from the US or overseas can overcome that.
Not sure if HG but definitely keeping it around.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i came across this product when i had a spider bite. my dermatologist recommended it to me (the spider bite was disgusting.... absolutely disgusting) but while it was healing, i needed something to cover my face and it was SO SO SO dry so this was recommended to me.

my skin healed and was covered at the same time... if i had pictures i would post them but i would NEVER EVER try another liquid foundation ever again. the cover is more sheer/medium but i love it just for daily use when i do not need heavy coverage (who really needs heavy coverage on a daily basis anyway?) great for even the most sensitive skin.....

I have to agree with other reviewers, the coverage for this foundation is LIGHT. If anything, it is for those who need very little coverage and require the dewy light finish to enhance rather than to cover. If you're looking for something that can cover acne scars - give this a pass. I ended having to use 3-4 pumps of this, applied with sponge to get a good build up on areas that need extra coverage. Far too much effort, and not to mention the wastage. Packaging wise is hygienic and the price I ended up paying for was relatively comparable to other high end foundations (ie. Laura Mercier, gloMinerals, etc)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Not too crazy for this foundation. I noticed an increase in breakouts after usage. And as far as the coverage goes it's so sheer. It's also hard to find a good color match for tanned or skin shades on the darker side. If you have sensitive skin like me you might want to opt for another mineral foundation. Might work well for others though.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It's not my favorite foundation but it's in the top. I do love how light it is and how easy it is to forget you're wearing it. I love that it's mineral makeup and doesn't make me break out. It's also good on my dry skin. It doesn't take much to cover my entire face, and the coverage is light.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this foundation. It's great for yellow toned complexions and smooths on for a velvety finish. I was thrilled to find such a silky, liquid mineral to use - I hate having to brush, and brush, and brush on minerals to get the coverage I need. Also brushes get bacterial over time and need to be replaced often (even washing won't help at a certain point).

My skin looks flawless with this over my pock-marked acne skin, does NOT aggravate acne, moisturizes and even has some SPF. The salts make my skin better and I feel like I'm doing something good for my skin with YB.

Glad this product exists!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

MINERAL MAKEUP may suitable for sensitive skin but it really show more visible on every little poresssss so obvious!!! Initial application was smooth & hydrated but after 3 hours it shine glossy. Oily skin might not suitable. Since my T-zone are oily in the mid-day, will consider to use it at night.

I have been using mineral makeup for about 3 or 4 years after i started to breaking out. I used to use BE but it didnt match my very pale fair skin tone. I do like YB foundation powder, but I was told that the liquid foundation did not have anything other than the sea stuff and minerals. It was only after i bought it that i read on the package that it contains parabens and other harsh stuff. i have very sensitive skin and only use organic, plant based facial products. never buying this again.