Becca Creme Blush Bronzer Brush

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

BEST BRUSH EVER. Okay I had my doubts. $40 for a brush?? But, I had come across my first Becca cream blush the perfectly awesome Wild Orchid. I used my fingers to put it on for weeks and quite honestly thought the result was just fine what did I need a brush for? Circle dab of color on each cheek and blend, right? I thought it looked great! But, I read a few reviews of this brush and I dont know, moment of weakness and Becca online shopping and I clicked to add it to my order. Well oh my gosh, I could not even envision how amazing this brush is and how easy it is to get a perfect result even if you are a totally uncoordinated idiot like I am while putting on makeup. Seriously. I put a dash of color on each cheek with my new brush and my first thought was oooh waaay too much color, I totally prefer using my fingers. THEN I started sweeping and blending the color upward. Well, with no effort or technique from me, the color blended perfectly along my cheekbones, across my apple cheeks, that whole cheek line thing that always talks about but I never knew how to really do, were highlighted, in all the right places. It was like I must be wearing blush to look that good, yet it looked so perfect it was like it must be amazingly awesomely envy-envoking natural. A dash of the shimmery becca skin perfector in pearl and I just glow. I did a demo for my mom using the brush and she could not believe the lines and color it created. My fingers cannot compete. If you love these cream blushes, the brush is worth the $40 without a doubt, and this coming from a girl who thinks $40 for a makeup brush is outrageous!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Your fingers but better. I swapped for it around the time of the Becca Sephora sale madness so the swapper didn't ask too much for it and I have no idea what it's retail value is. When I got it, I was befuddled - it looked like a giant concealer brush or a foundation brush (think MAC 190) so I let it sit around for a while and just carried on with my 187 for cream blushes until one day when my 187 was still wet from having been cleaned, I grabbed this puppy, used it to dab the blush on the apples of my cheeks and then swept the blush along my cheekbones towards my temples and whoa, instant airbrushed glow. You couldn't even really tell that I'd applied blush but my face looked alive. You can even use this as a foundation brush or to tap highlighter onto your cheekbones. So, if you are scoring at home: 1) nice price/easy to swap for 2) easy to use 3) cinch to clean 4) versatile and 5) won't shed. There's your five lippies right there.

on 10/6/2006 1:08:00 PM

I use this to apply my tinted moisturizer. I like this verses their 'foundation brush' b/c this brush have shorter bristles for more control and even application. Plus, when using a brush you use less product...more bang for your bucks =)