Becca Creme Blush Bronzer Brush

No Image

on 3/20/2006 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I thought I was a sucker for buying this brush, but boy was I wrong. It is fabulous. I fell in love with Becca's cream blushes, and this brush applies them flawlessly and easily. I dot the color on my cheek, then gently blend with the brush, which is shorter-bristled than a foundation brush. Voila--perfection. Even at 5:30 am. It is expensive, but it is of great quality and will last forever. Highly recommended.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This #34 Creme Blush/Bronzer blush is an excellent brush! Well worth the investment. I had been applying cream blush with my fingers and was happy with how it looked, but the brush just makes application so much easier and faster! It picks up and applies just the right amount of color, and allows you to feather out the edges so it blends seamlessly into the skin. This brush is rather flat shaped with tapered bristles that peak in the center. It has a short handle but is easy to hold and it works perfectly for applying any cream- or gel-based face color.

on 4/9/2011 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This review is for brush #34. Truly a great brush for cream blush.
I got it in a swap and when I saw it I was sceptical how it can possibly do the job of applying the cream blush. It looks like oversized foundation brush. But somehow it does and and the blush looks very natural and evenly applied. I use it with Becca, Illamasqua and BB cream blushes. I also tried it with Hourglass tints and it's simply amazing.
It costs $40 but Becca site has sales of 20% off.

Popular Makeup Brushes