BECCA Creme Blush Bronzer Brush

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

on 10/6/2006 1:08:00 PM

I use this to apply my tinted moisturizer. I like this verses their 'foundation brush' b/c this brush have shorter bristles for more control and even application. Plus, when using a brush you use less product...more bang for your bucks =)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Your fingers but better. I swapped for it around the time of the Becca Sephora sale madness so the swapper didn't ask too much for it and I have no idea what it's retail value is. When I got it, I was befuddled - it looked like a giant concealer brush or a foundation brush (think MAC 190) so I let it sit around for a while and just carried on with my 187 for cream blushes until one day when my 187 was still wet from having been cleaned, I grabbed this puppy, used it to dab the blush on the apples of my cheeks and then swept the blush along my cheekbones towards my temples and whoa, instant airbrushed glow. You couldn't even really tell that I'd applied blush but my face looked alive. You can even use this as a foundation brush or to tap highlighter onto your cheekbones. So, if you are scoring at home: 1) nice price/easy to swap for 2) easy to use 3) cinch to clean 4) versatile and 5) won't shed. There's your five lippies right there.

on 8/4/2009 10:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This #34 Creme Blush/Bronzer blush is an amazing brush. i got two of this. Well worth the money. can get one during becca 20% sale (from their website online shop). hope it will not be discountinued. love most of becca brushes.
this works perfectly with their creme blush, as well as other liquid/cream blushes or creme foundations.

on 4/9/2011 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This review is for brush #34. Truly a great brush for cream blush.
I got it in a swap and when I saw it I was sceptical how it can possibly do the job of applying the cream blush. It looks like oversized foundation brush. But somehow it does and and the blush looks very natural and evenly applied. I use it with Becca, Illamasqua and BB cream blushes. I also tried it with Hourglass tints and it's simply amazing.
It costs $40 but Becca site has sales of 20% off.

Popular Makeup Brushes