Becca Creme Blush Bronzer Brush

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

For a long long time, I refused to buy this brush. Why would I need a brush if I can use my fingers?? But I started noticing that my Becca Creme blushes were going on a little splotchy and that I was having a hard time building coverage in a really controlled way. So in a fit of crazed late night internet shopping, I ordered this brush. I am sooo glad I did! I can't believe how beautifully, how smoothly, the blushes apply when I use this brush. I can really control exactly how much pigment I want on my face and it blends in so naturally that it always looks like skin. LOVE IT!!!

BEST BRUSH EVER. Okay I had my doubts. $40 for a brush?? But, I had come across my first Becca cream blush the perfectly awesome Wild Orchid. I used my fingers to put it on for weeks and quite honestly thought the result was just fine what did I need a brush for? Circle dab of color on each cheek and blend, right? I thought it looked great! But, I read a few reviews of this brush and I dont know, moment of weakness and Becca online shopping and I clicked to add it to my order. Well oh my gosh, I could not even envision how amazing this brush is and how easy it is to get a perfect result even if you are a totally uncoordinated idiot like I am while putting on makeup. Seriously. I put a dash of color on each cheek with my new brush and my first thought was oooh waaay too much color, I totally prefer using my fingers. THEN I started sweeping and blending the color upward. Well, with no effort or technique from me, the color blended perfectly along my cheekbones, across my apple cheeks, that whole cheek line thing that always talks about but I never knew how to really do, were highlighted, in all the right places. It was like I must be wearing blush to look that good, yet it looked so perfect it was like it must be amazingly awesomely envy-envoking natural. A dash of the shimmery becca skin perfector in pearl and I just glow. I did a demo for my mom using the brush and she could not believe the lines and color it created. My fingers cannot compete. If you love these cream blushes, the brush is worth the $40 without a doubt, and this coming from a girl who thinks $40 for a makeup brush is outrageous!

on 10/24/2005 12:28:00 AM

This brush is essential IMHO when applying cream blushes. It is taklon, thicker than you may expect, with a tapered tip, much like a downsized foundation brush.

What I love about this brush is that it neatly picks up the cream blush from the compact and I am able to apply & blend a sheer natural finish with ease! It cleans easily & retains it's shape beautifully.

If you are not familiar with Becca brushes, they are beautiful. The finial is a brushed silver with a dark taupe handle. This brush is just right in length and weight and makes applying cream blushes a joy! I am half tempted to purchase another as back-up in case it's ever discontinued. Although mine is almost a year old, used at least once per day & it is still like brand new, not a scratch on it & has not lost any bristles! I wash it weekly with baby shampoo. I forgot to mention that it's silky soft too!

Popular Makeup Brushes