Becca Creme Blush Bronzer Brush

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

on 8/4/2009 10:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This #34 Creme Blush/Bronzer blush is an amazing brush. i got two of this. Well worth the money. can get one during becca 20% sale (from their website online shop). hope it will not be discountinued. love most of becca brushes.
this works perfectly with their creme blush, as well as other liquid/cream blushes or creme foundations.

BEST BRUSH EVER. Okay I had my doubts. $40 for a brush?? But, I had come across my first Becca cream blush the perfectly awesome Wild Orchid. I used my fingers to put it on for weeks and quite honestly thought the result was just fine what did I need a brush for? Circle dab of color on each cheek and blend, right? I thought it looked great! But, I read a few reviews of this brush and I dont know, moment of weakness and Becca online shopping and I clicked to add it to my order. Well oh my gosh, I could not even envision how amazing this brush is and how easy it is to get a perfect result even if you are a totally uncoordinated idiot like I am while putting on makeup. Seriously. I put a dash of color on each cheek with my new brush and my first thought was oooh waaay too much color, I totally prefer using my fingers. THEN I started sweeping and blending the color upward. Well, with no effort or technique from me, the color blended perfectly along my cheekbones, across my apple cheeks, that whole cheek line thing that always talks about but I never knew how to really do, were highlighted, in all the right places. It was like I must be wearing blush to look that good, yet it looked so perfect it was like it must be amazingly awesomely envy-envoking natural. A dash of the shimmery becca skin perfector in pearl and I just glow. I did a demo for my mom using the brush and she could not believe the lines and color it created. My fingers cannot compete. If you love these cream blushes, the brush is worth the $40 without a doubt, and this coming from a girl who thinks $40 for a makeup brush is outrageous!

Popular Makeup Brushes