MAC Veluxe Pearl - Moon's Reflection

MAC - Moon's Reflection & Era -MAC Moons Reflection

4.3

on 10/26/2013 4:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I don't know why it took me so long to buy this eye shadow. I think because I bought winkle some time back and wasn't impressed with it so I was always afraid this was going to look the same except with shimmer. Wish I had bought it years ago because I was very wrong. Moon's Reflection is a periwinkle icy blue color that has a shimmer or frost to it when the light hits it where as winkle is a duller sky blue that is matte. Used it along my upper lash line then put Tempting on the rest of my eye lid above it. I like that even though it is a light blue color it is subtle enough to wear during the day and not feel strange or too made up. I felt so pretty with this on since it seems to brighten my face and eyes. Love the name Moon's Reflection too.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Totally under rated... A beautiful medium blue that looks great on the lower lashline and on the lid with a silver in the crease. Awesome texture too.

on 2/2/2012 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

PERFECT wearable light-medium blue lid color for my olive skin. fabulously pigmented, too =)

I didn't purchase this, I just tried it at the MAC counter. I thought it would be a beautiful baby blue, but on me it was too dark. I think it's possible the MAC girl applied it too heavy though, so I may try it again. It looked like such a pretty color in the pot.

on 3/25/2011 8:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

So pretty for the days when I actually wear blue, which isn't too often. Still love it though.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an absolutely gorgeous light blue color. It pairs beautifully with Stars 'n' Rockets in the crease and black on the outer V.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

A generally boring, pearly-light blue shade of which there are a million similar. I got this for my kit, but it's so boring, I never even use it on models.

It's got MAC's typical functional but unimpressive formula. Nothing to sneeze at. It's a pretty color, just boring. I suppose it's nice as a blender for those who wear many shades on the lid at once, but it's just not practical or interesting enough to keep, IMO.

A beautiful cool-toned light almost-periwinkle blue with a slight silver sheen. Moon's Reflection is such an appropriate name!

I always get compliments when I wear this. It makes my brown eyes pop and brightens my complexion (somehow!). I love wearing this with Deep Truth to smoke out the outer corner.

Pigmented and blends easily. I would buy again for sure. :)

on 11/13/2010 5:38:00 AM

A great blue, but I have many other dupes. However, pigmentation is great, and it is easily blendable. For my colourings, this shade is a bit light, but it is a great product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This eye shadow is my go to product to brighten my eyes. The pigment is fantastic (MAC tends to live up to my expectations) The colour looks great on my skin tone. Would def buy again