MAC Veluxe Pearl - Moon's Reflection

4.3

on 5/6/2017 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

A pretty almost periwinkle blue with a silver white sheen. Applies beautifully, very pigmented. I dropped Tilt which is vey similar maybe a little lighter. I don't use this shade often but when I do, it comes in handy. Pairs well Contrast and Electra. Just one of those colours I have on the side ...just in case.

on 10/26/2013 4:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I don't know why it took me so long to buy this eye shadow. I think because I bought winkle some time back and wasn't impressed with it so I was always afraid this was going to look the same except with shimmer. Wish I had bought it years ago because I was very wrong. Moon's Reflection is a periwinkle icy blue color that has a shimmer or frost to it when the light hits it where as winkle is a duller sky blue that is matte. Used it along my upper lash line then put Tempting on the rest of my eye lid above it. I like that even though it is a light blue color it is subtle enough to wear during the day and not feel strange or too made up. I felt so pretty with this on since it seems to brighten my face and eyes. Love the name Moon's Reflection too.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Totally under rated... A beautiful medium blue that looks great on the lower lashline and on the lid with a silver in the crease. Awesome texture too.

on 2/2/2012 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

PERFECT wearable light-medium blue lid color for my olive skin. fabulously pigmented, too =)

I didn't purchase this, I just tried it at the MAC counter. I thought it would be a beautiful baby blue, but on me it was too dark. I think it's possible the MAC girl applied it too heavy though, so I may try it again. It looked like such a pretty color in the pot.

on 3/25/2011 8:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

So pretty for the days when I actually wear blue, which isn't too often. Still love it though.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an absolutely gorgeous light blue color. It pairs beautifully with Stars 'n' Rockets in the crease and black on the outer V.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

A generally boring, pearly-light blue shade of which there are a million similar. I got this for my kit, but it's so boring, I never even use it on models.

It's got MAC's typical functional but unimpressive formula. Nothing to sneeze at. It's a pretty color, just boring. I suppose it's nice as a blender for those who wear many shades on the lid at once, but it's just not practical or interesting enough to keep, IMO.

A beautiful cool-toned light almost-periwinkle blue with a slight silver sheen. Moon's Reflection is such an appropriate name!

I always get compliments when I wear this. It makes my brown eyes pop and brightens my complexion (somehow!). I love wearing this with Deep Truth to smoke out the outer corner.

Pigmented and blends easily. I would buy again for sure. :)

on 11/13/2010 5:38:00 AM

A great blue, but I have many other dupes. However, pigmentation is great, and it is easily blendable. For my colourings, this shade is a bit light, but it is a great product.

Popular Eye Shadows