Vaseline Lip Therapy

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/25/2017 6:45:00 PM

The idea multitasker for winter dry flakey skin!
I usually use this at night before sleeping to wake up with supple lips!
I also use it as spot treatment on areas that are particularly dry.
My only Con is that it isnt super clean because you have to constantly put your finger in it. The lid can also be a little difficult to open when hands are wet/slippery

Full review:

on 1/2/2017 11:31:00 AM

Rosy Lips version reminds me of a more muted version of a potted lip gloss once sold by L'Oréal. I used to use "Naturelle" all the time and it added a nice natural tone. I don't like the fragrance and taste of Vaseline's Rosy Lip Therapy, although I love the feel and effect. Would get a perfect score if it was unscented and tasteless.

on 12/18/2016 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this product in two forms, the cocoa butter variety in the round tin, and the rose variety in the mini plastic jar. I prefer both the scent and the packaging of the cocoa version. This product really does help my extremely dry lips though, the best I've found for an overnight treatment. I keep this by my bedside and use it every single night.

on 7/21/2016 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It greatly helped my chapped lips, and makes my lips look perfect when applying matte lipstick.

on 7/6/2016 6:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I had this with the aloe (as seen in picture shown). I brought it with me to a family waterpark / resort vacation. I had no idea what I might do with it, but had it just in case. Well, my son ended up with a sunburn and I put this on it the first night. It barely hurt him for the rest of the trip. I did not use this on my sunburn (hadn't realized I got burnt) and my skin was not nearly in the decent shape his was from using this. The aloe plus the Vaseline was a great combo to soothe the sunburn.

I have three of these Cocoa Butter, Rosy Lips, and Original. I love this, I find that when my lips are overly chapped this is one of the few things that actually help. The Rosy Lips one is a little thick, so I find myself only using that one at night time before I go to bed. The Original and Cocoa Butter ones are awesome for the daytime though. I prefer the Cocoa Butter one over the Original because it has scent but for those of you who don't like lip products with scent I think the Original one is the one for you. I do not like the packaging though (I have the ones in the little Vaseline pots) I don't like to have to dip my finger in the pot to get product, it seems unsanitary and I don't really like the feeling of lip balm on my hands. Other than that I love this product! I recommend it to anyone who has severely chapped lips and needs their lips to be healed very quickly. I would repurchase this again and again. It is a staple but if they would change the packaging it would be much better.

on 7/30/2015 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My new holy grail product, I recently encountered a case of extremely chapped lips, where my skin was flaking and eventually my lips started to turn a different color. This product changed my life completely, I apply it before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning, within the first week, my lips has gone back to being smooth and healthy, and to it's natural pink color.

on 7/16/2015 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I definitely would buy this again. It is very hydrating on the lips, but it is extremely thick and not suitable for daytime. I wear this at night only, but when I wake up, I'm greeted to silky soft lips.

Something people need to understand however that (except the cocoa butter formula) these tins are just tins of Vaseline, with maybe some coloring or fragrance added depending on which kind you get. These really are no better than just smearing straight up petroleum jelly on your lips, despite people claiming these are better. The ingredient label is just petroleum jelly, colorant, maybe fragrance and maybe cocoa butter.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is the only lip product that I have consistently stuck with and has improved my dry, chapped lips. I have tried everything from high end to low end (including Dior Creme De Rose--waste of money). This is very thick and leaves your lips perfectly moisturized, but it takes a few applications. My lips were so red and chapped I used to have to reapply chap stick all day long, but now I just apply this at night and there is no need for chap stick in the morning at all! I use the cocoa butter scent (which they label as Creme Brule during the holidays, it is the same scent). I would recommend this to anyone.

on 5/17/2015 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My HG lip product for before bed. I put this on before I go to sleep and I wake up with nice, moisturized lips. I now rarely deal with chapped and dry lips.