Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate

Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate
Super Restorative Total Eye ConcentrateClarins Super Restorative Total Eye ConcentrateClarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate

Water (Aqua) , Cyclomethicone , Glycerin , Cetearyl Alcohol , Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides , Propylene Glycol , Silica , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Cetearyl Glucoside , Phenoxyethanol , Butylene Glycol , Steareth-21 , Dimethicone , Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract , Carbomer , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tribehenin , Methylparaben , Triclosan , Pueraria Lobata Root Extract , Dimethiconol , Tetrasodium EDTA , Caffeine , Sodium Hydroxide , Ceramide 2 , Butylparaben , Ethylparaben , BHT , Titanium Dioxide , Propylparaben , Isobutylparaben , Mannitol , Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract , Siloxanetriol Alginate , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Sucrose , Diospyros Kaki Fruit Extract , Sodium Methylparaben , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Potassium Sorbate , Sorbic Acid , Yeast Extract (FAEX) , Panax Ginseng Root Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Tilia Cordata Wood Extract , Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract , Calcium Pantothenate , Biotin , Geraniol , Citronellol. 10/20/09

This eye cream has a good weight to it and doesn’t leave a greasy finish. It sinks in and hydrates without any irritation around my eye area. When you first put it on you get a tingly lift like a coffee based or vitamin c eye cream. I quite like it, it’s hydrating, firming and works well under makeup.

It makes your eyes look awake immediately reduce puffiness but doesn't get rid of dark circles for the price tag I would try something else

on 7/8/2017 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my favourite eye cream- albeit expensive but for the most part very effective. It has a light almost silky consistency, doesn't feel oily or leave a shiny residue like some eye creams do. Absorbs nicely into the skin. The results are not immediate, but after several weeks of continuous use I notice less fine lines, somewhat of a brightening effect and decrease puffiness- it does not address dark circles. Eye contours appear revitalized imo. It last a long time as w/ any eye cream very little is needed for application. There is a hint of a scent as Clarins is noted for. I usually buy a bottle when there is an incentive program for points, discount etc... it easier to accept the price. A staple product for me.

on 4/19/2017 3:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This eye serum is the only one I've ever tried that gave me dramatic results overnight. I know this sounds unbelievable but it's the truth. It tightened the skin and diminished my puffiness and dark circles. I don't even have to use concealer under my eyes anymore. I'd slather it all over my face if it weren't so expensive! If you're looking for an eye serum that works and works fast...this one is it.

Firstly, this product is very expensive, but it is a product that works pretty immediately, and continues to work. I have tried many eye creams, usually from sensitive skin brands, but have never found one that works as well. In fact, I have just returned to this eye cream having had a break, purely for financial reasons. I could not really justify £55 on an eyecream but having left it off for about 6 months, I recently looked at myself and felt that my eyes were looking more crepey and less bright. After the first day, my complete eye area looked smoother, brighter and more luminous, which instantly made me feel as though a few years had been taken off, which in turn made me SO happy - can you put a price on that? Yes, it is VERY expensive, but you only have one face and as I am now into my 50s, I feel I can make cutbacks elsewhere in order to try and preserve some youthfulness! I have very, very sensitive skin and have never had any reaction to this eye cream and can only highly recommend it.

on 4/18/2017 9:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I just finished a gift with purchase size sample of this and have been using it every evening for the last five months or so. I found that the texture was very concentrated so I didn't need to use a lot. While I found it to be very hydrating, it did nothing for my dark circles and provided no lift to my eye area. I really didn't see any visible change at all so I wouldn't purchase the full size of this product.

on 12/29/2016 1:11:00 PM

Perfect consistency, not too heavy, not too light. Non-greasy formula, absorbs fairly quickly, leaves no residue, has no strong scent, does not irritate my very sensitive eyes, does not cause milia and most importantly, moisturises really well. Have already repurchased.

I am a very stressed person with sleep problems some times and this product has been greatwith my eyes countours, dark circles, bags, expresion lines, it is really effective after one or two months of use and I just apply it during the day. I stoped to use it during a week and my countour eyes were terrible again. But it is too pricely to buy again,

I have repurchased this eye cream 3 times and have tried countless eye creams like many of you. When I get a sample, I stop using Clarins and try the sample. I have also bought and abandoned other top Paula's choice and MUA eye creams and home remedies, although I have not tried La Mer or anything over $125. For me personally, my eyes overall are visibly better-looking and youthful when I use this cream. I will try to be more exact: fewer lines, firmer, and makeup sits better, no stinging, no fragrance that I have noticed, and I'm very sensitive. At one point, I developed a milia spot in the corner of my eye, but I kept using the cream, and it went away and hasn't come back. This is expensive for me, but I intend to repurchase. Used morning and night, it can last a good six months or longer.

Allegedly, this product provides the following (visible) results:
•Wrinkles smoothed
•Eyelids "lifted"
•Under eye puffiness and dark circles reduced.

While this product is moisturizing and seemingly soothes skin, and reduces the fine lines that may creep up, it does little in areas of lifting eyelids or firming eye contour area. Additionally, it does nothing to reduce eye puffiness or to reduce dark circles. Also, as i am using it right now during the warm, humid, months, sometimes I find it to be too moisturizing on my skin. It leaves it feeing a little tacky or grimy sometimes.

I have actually several sample tubes I am try to finish. I would not actually spend money on this product. I think Clinique has better eye products.