Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate

Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate
Super Restorative Total Eye ConcentrateClarins Super Restorative Total Eye ConcentrateClarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate

3.9

Water (Aqua) , Cyclomethicone , Glycerin , Cetearyl Alcohol , Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides , Propylene Glycol , Silica , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Cetearyl Glucoside , Phenoxyethanol , Butylene Glycol , Steareth-21 , Dimethicone , Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract , Carbomer , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tribehenin , Methylparaben , Triclosan , Pueraria Lobata Root Extract , Dimethiconol , Tetrasodium EDTA , Caffeine , Sodium Hydroxide , Ceramide 2 , Butylparaben , Ethylparaben , BHT , Titanium Dioxide , Propylparaben , Isobutylparaben , Mannitol , Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract , Siloxanetriol Alginate , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Sucrose , Diospyros Kaki Fruit Extract , Sodium Methylparaben , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Potassium Sorbate , Sorbic Acid , Yeast Extract (FAEX) , Panax Ginseng Root Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Tilia Cordata Wood Extract , Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract , Calcium Pantothenate , Biotin , Geraniol , Citronellol. 10/20/09

I am a very stressed person with sleep problems some times and this product has been amazing, wonderful with my eyes countours. it is really effective after one or two months of use and I just apply it during the day.

I have repurchased this eye cream 3 times and have tried countless eye creams like many of you. When I get a sample, I stop using Clarins and try the sample. I have also bought and abandoned other top Paula's choice and MUA eye creams and home remedies, although I have not tried La Mer or anything over $125. For me personally, my eyes overall are visibly better-looking and youthful when I use this cream. I will try to be more exact: fewer lines, firmer, and makeup sits better, no stinging, no fragrance that I have noticed, and I'm very sensitive. At one point, I developed a milia spot in the corner of my eye, but I kept using the cream, and it went away and hasn't come back. This is expensive for me, but I intend to repurchase. Used morning and night, it can last a good six months or longer.

To Read all 90 Reviews, Login or Join

Allegedly, this product provides the following (visible) results:
•Wrinkles smoothed
•Eyelids "lifted"
•Under eye puffiness and dark circles reduced.

While this product is moisturizing and seemingly soothes skin, and reduces the fine lines that may creep up, it does little in areas of lifting eyelids or firming eye contour area. Additionally, it does nothing to reduce eye puffiness or to reduce dark circles. Also, as i am using it right now during the warm, humid, months, sometimes I find it to be too moisturizing on my skin. It leaves it feeing a little tacky or grimy sometimes.

I have actually several sample tubes I am try to finish. I would not actually spend money on this product. I think Clinique has better eye products.

on 4/19/2016 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I got this because everybody at Shoppers Drug Mart kept telling me how great this product is. I am not sure, maybe they get good commission, but this product was not worth the money (about $85). It felt good at the beginning - easy application, keeps moisturized and hydrated, did not irritate my eyes, but when I wake up in the morning, my under eye area was really dry. I kept using this product for more than a week (about 9 days) and then I noticed that my under eye area is becoming more dry, and there are dry patches right under my eyes in the inside corner. It didn't happen with any other eye creams I have been using lately, and I didn't change anything in my skincare, so it was definitely my new Clarins. So I ended up returning it, and purchased another eye cream. I do not recommend this product for someone with dry skin.

on 4/10/2016 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I just don't get the hype. I bought this after reading all the reviews , even though the cost was higher than I wanted to pay. I used it faithfully until it was empty ( about three months) ...and nothing.
I don't expect miracles from an eye cream( okay , well maybe I do ..lol) but I do expect to see a difference. Nothing. No difference. As eye creams go, it glides on smoothly and absorbs well , but that's about it. You can get those features in creams a quarter of the cost.
My search continues ;)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

In my relentless search for an eye treatment that does the impossible. I stumbled upon this from a sample and after a few weeks went out and bought a full size. Its not super expensive as eye creams go, being that I have tried La Mer, Revive etc, and does the most you can expect from an eye cream. The cream is light, goes on easy and comes in a pump, which although helps with not wasting means you are never totally sure if you got it all, still I prefer that over a jar. It has no real fragrance unlike most other Clarins products which is best for something thats going to be around your eyes. It has mostly lived up to my expectations. However, although I believe it may have helped a tiny bit with my dark circles, there is no eye cream that can really do much about them. That being said even just a little help from an eye cream less than 100 dollars seems like a win to me. As with everything your mileage may vary.

on 2/13/2016 4:05:00 PM

It was good eye cream, moisturizing, yet not greasy. Good slip, soaks right in. Concealer & makeup layers on nicely. But wish it provided more moisture, more plumping. I find that I like Clarins brand overall.

on 1/17/2016 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great eye cream. I used to have some dry patches on my eyelids and after using this cream daily for several weeks, they completely disappeared and have not returned. It's super hydrating but it light enough to be used under makeup. When used under the eyes, this cream helps my concealer go on very smoothly. I do use a primer so that may have something to do with the fact that the concealer doesn't cake, but my under eye area is now very hydrated and the fine lines are much less noticeable thanks to this eye cream. My skin is very sensitive and this cream causes no reaction whatsoever. I got a sample of this from the Clarins counter and after using it up, I purchased the full size. I would actually prefer that it came in a tube because that way I can be assured of getting every last drop, but I like this cream so much that I've decided to overlook the packaging. This cream has no fragrance, which is good because that's one of the ingredients I'm sensitive to. The consistency is thick and rich so a small dot is all I need on the lid and underneath. I use just a tiny bit because my face is somewhat oily and I don't really need much to do the job. Consequently, this cream lasts for several months, even with daily use. It's by far the best eye cream I've ever used. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants less noticeable fine lines and less crepe-i-ness on the lids. It certainly has worked well for me.

on 10/28/2015 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This is a nice eye treatment but didn't deliver the impressive results I was expecting based on other user's glowing reviews. The eye area feels firmer but also tighter/taunter/drier, probably due to the caffeine. It absorbs quickly and feels light on the skin, and can be worn under eye makeup. I liked but didn't love this eye treatment. I usually detest the scents used in Clarins products, but the scent in this was tolerable and not too strong. I used up my sample but will not be purchasing the full size.

I have only been using this stuff for three days and holy cow I cannot believe it. If they ever discontinue I will likely wage war. Cost is irrelevant. Period.