Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate

Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate
Super Restorative Total Eye ConcentrateClarins Super Restorative Total Eye ConcentrateClarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate

3.9

Water (Aqua) , Cyclomethicone , Glycerin , Cetearyl Alcohol , Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides , Propylene Glycol , Silica , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Cetearyl Glucoside , Phenoxyethanol , Butylene Glycol , Steareth-21 , Dimethicone , Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract , Carbomer , Tocopheryl Acetate , Tribehenin , Methylparaben , Triclosan , Pueraria Lobata Root Extract , Dimethiconol , Tetrasodium EDTA , Caffeine , Sodium Hydroxide , Ceramide 2 , Butylparaben , Ethylparaben , BHT , Titanium Dioxide , Propylparaben , Isobutylparaben , Mannitol , Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract , Siloxanetriol Alginate , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Sucrose , Diospyros Kaki Fruit Extract , Sodium Methylparaben , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Potassium Sorbate , Sorbic Acid , Yeast Extract (FAEX) , Panax Ginseng Root Extract , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Tilia Cordata Wood Extract , Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract , Calcium Pantothenate , Biotin , Geraniol , Citronellol. 10/20/09

on 4/19/2017 3:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This eye serum is the only one I've ever tried that gave me dramatic results overnight. I know this sounds unbelievable but it's the truth. It tightened the skin and diminished my puffiness and dark circles. I don't even have to use concealer under my eyes anymore. I'd slather it all over my face if it weren't so expensive! If you're looking for an eye serum that works and works fast...this one is it.

Firstly, this product is very expensive, but it is a product that works pretty immediately, and continues to work. I have tried many eye creams, usually from sensitive skin brands, but have never found one that works as well. In fact, I have just returned to this eye cream having had a break, purely for financial reasons. I could not really justify £55 on an eyecream but having left it off for about 6 months, I recently looked at myself and felt that my eyes were looking more crepey and less bright. After the first day, my complete eye area looked smoother, brighter and more luminous, which instantly made me feel as though a few years had been taken off, which in turn made me SO happy - can you put a price on that? Yes, it is VERY expensive, but you only have one face and as I am now into my 50s, I feel I can make cutbacks elsewhere in order to try and preserve some youthfulness! I have very, very sensitive skin and have never had any reaction to this eye cream and can only highly recommend it.

on 4/18/2017 9:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I just finished a gift with purchase size sample of this and have been using it every evening for the last five months or so. I found that the texture was very concentrated so I didn't need to use a lot. While I found it to be very hydrating, it did nothing for my dark circles and provided no lift to my eye area. I really didn't see any visible change at all so I wouldn't purchase the full size of this product.

on 12/29/2016 1:11:00 PM

Perfect consistency, not too heavy, not too light. Non-greasy formula, absorbs fairly quickly, leaves no residue, has no strong scent, does not irritate my very sensitive eyes, does not cause milia and most importantly, moisturises really well. Have already repurchased.

I am a very stressed person with sleep problems some times and this product has been greatwith my eyes countours, dark circles, bags, expresion lines, it is really effective after one or two months of use and I just apply it during the day. I stoped to use it during a week and my countour eyes were terrible again. But it is too pricely to buy again,

I have repurchased this eye cream 3 times and have tried countless eye creams like many of you. When I get a sample, I stop using Clarins and try the sample. I have also bought and abandoned other top Paula's choice and MUA eye creams and home remedies, although I have not tried La Mer or anything over $125. For me personally, my eyes overall are visibly better-looking and youthful when I use this cream. I will try to be more exact: fewer lines, firmer, and makeup sits better, no stinging, no fragrance that I have noticed, and I'm very sensitive. At one point, I developed a milia spot in the corner of my eye, but I kept using the cream, and it went away and hasn't come back. This is expensive for me, but I intend to repurchase. Used morning and night, it can last a good six months or longer.

Allegedly, this product provides the following (visible) results:
•Wrinkles smoothed
•Eyelids "lifted"
•Under eye puffiness and dark circles reduced.

While this product is moisturizing and seemingly soothes skin, and reduces the fine lines that may creep up, it does little in areas of lifting eyelids or firming eye contour area. Additionally, it does nothing to reduce eye puffiness or to reduce dark circles. Also, as i am using it right now during the warm, humid, months, sometimes I find it to be too moisturizing on my skin. It leaves it feeing a little tacky or grimy sometimes.

I have actually several sample tubes I am try to finish. I would not actually spend money on this product. I think Clinique has better eye products.

on 4/19/2016 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I got this because everybody at Shoppers Drug Mart kept telling me how great this product is. I am not sure, maybe they get good commission, but this product was not worth the money (about $85). It felt good at the beginning - easy application, keeps moisturized and hydrated, did not irritate my eyes, but when I wake up in the morning, my under eye area was really dry. I kept using this product for more than a week (about 9 days) and then I noticed that my under eye area is becoming more dry, and there are dry patches right under my eyes in the inside corner. It didn't happen with any other eye creams I have been using lately, and I didn't change anything in my skincare, so it was definitely my new Clarins. So I ended up returning it, and purchased another eye cream. I do not recommend this product for someone with dry skin.

on 4/10/2016 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I just don't get the hype. I bought this after reading all the reviews , even though the cost was higher than I wanted to pay. I used it faithfully until it was empty ( about three months) ...and nothing.
I don't expect miracles from an eye cream( okay , well maybe I do ..lol) but I do expect to see a difference. Nothing. No difference. As eye creams go, it glides on smoothly and absorbs well , but that's about it. You can get those features in creams a quarter of the cost.
My search continues ;)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

In my relentless search for an eye treatment that does the impossible. I stumbled upon this from a sample and after a few weeks went out and bought a full size. Its not super expensive as eye creams go, being that I have tried La Mer, Revive etc, and does the most you can expect from an eye cream. The cream is light, goes on easy and comes in a pump, which although helps with not wasting means you are never totally sure if you got it all, still I prefer that over a jar. It has no real fragrance unlike most other Clarins products which is best for something thats going to be around your eyes. It has mostly lived up to my expectations. However, although I believe it may have helped a tiny bit with my dark circles, there is no eye cream that can really do much about them. That being said even just a little help from an eye cream less than 100 dollars seems like a win to me. As with everything your mileage may vary.