no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

Mar/04/2014

Firstly, idk if it's just my pen, but the brush of my pen keeps sliding into the tube, so it's super troublesome to pull it out (maybe it's just my pen which has this defect though). Secondly, it does moisturize immediately after application, but the moisture doesn't last. My cuticles go back to being dry after less than an hour's application. However, great packaging …Read more

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBrown

Oct/18/2012

Love this product, smells amazing and is so easy to pop in your make-up bag and carry with you, a couple of clicks and the thick oil consistency pops out of the brush and you can apply to your cuticles. My nails are in the best condition ever and I owe it to this pen, applying twice a day.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

fromECLion

Jul/02/2012

Love this! Super portable, easy to use, neat, lasts forever, and absorbs quickly. Pleasant fruity smell too. Only con is the price.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Jun/05/2010

One of my all time favorite products, seems to work better for me than the Essie oil even. Wish they would sell it in a 4 or 5 pack, it seems to go fast.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairRed

Apr/07/2010

This has been like a miracle for my dry cuticles! It's easy to use and the oil is a thick cream so it's not as messy as other oils (good for me because I'm a klutz!). It smells pretty good and only takes a few minutes to dry after you rub it in.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

Jan/10/2010

The only thing preventing a perfect score is the price. I use a coupon at Ulta so I don't pay the normal $15.00. Other than that I really like this. It soaks in faster than the other oils I have, it's more of a loose gel. The smell is ok.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Nov/17/2009

I like this product, it's easy to use and I can carry it around in my bag without worrying about spillages (had a bad experience with solar oil once!). It smells pretty (better than the oil version anyway) and moisturises better than OPI's avoplex oil to go IMO.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Aug/03/2008

This cuticle oil is so moisturizing. I love it! I also love how convenient the pen is, and how easy it is to apply. My only (minor) complaint is that it does not dry very quickly. You really do have to rub it in.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

Feb/20/2008

This is a terrific little product. I tend to have very dry cuticles (especially now, in the dead of winter) and this takes care of the problem very nicely. I bring it to work and massage the gel into my cuticles while I return my phone calls (I have my own office, so I can do this!) and it`s super-convenient.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (602 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Feb/11/2008

I love this and it gets top marks from me for portability, price, effectiveness, and convenience. The only thing about it is that it is oil, after all, so it will be a little messy. If you are in a hurry when using this, you'll have to rub it in. I love this wand though. I carry it in my purse and use it about three times a day. Becuase of medications, I have very dry cuticles and this …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age30-35