Lactacyd Femina Daily Protective Wash

Lactacyd Femina Daily Protective Wash

4.4

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Have purchased this in many diff scents. Prefer the green, yellow ones over the original. As the texture feels more like shower cream than just water. Cleans well and removes odour. Enjoyed using this.

on 4/26/2016 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Definitely would repurchase this, and have!
I have had problems in that area for the longest time, and this has resolved so much! I've been avoiding these soaps forever since every doctor told me not to use there since they destroy your PH, but at a certain point when nothing worked, I turned to buy this one, and I'm super glad I did.
Maybe not washing with soap as the doctors recommend doesn't work when you grew you being washed by your mother with random, supposedly aggressive gels and soaps your whole childhood. I guess then your body is used to it and washing it only with water doesn't help. Is what I assume.

on 8/12/2015 3:45:00 AM

Lactacyd is my favorite intimate cleanser, tried few different ones but always got back to this one. It's gentle and has nice scent, lasts ages.

on 10/29/2013 5:14:00 PM

One of the few intimate cleansers that has probiotics added to keep the delicate PH balance of 'good' bacterias stable. If you have ever suffered from BV (bacteria vaginosis) which is caused by too much cleansing/stripping the area of natural flora or aggressive soap products, this solves the problem. Larger Boots stores have this, i use it along with the Multi-Gyn products (http://www.multi-gyn.co.uk) and its great.

It is basic product for feminine care. Mild and gentle. No particular smell. Does the job well. The only thing I can add is I wish it was bit more concentrated as it seems to be used up pretty quick. It could also be bit more soothing. Yet I am happy on overall about it.

on 1/27/2011 6:55:00 AM

My favorite intimate cleanser, I always repurchase it. Gentle, smells nice. I only wish it came with a pump.

on 10/22/2005 12:43:00 PM

I discovered this wash while in England--The Europeans always seem light years ahead of everyone else in regards to health and beauty products.

This is an excellent feminine cleanser that really works--you will not be disappointed. There are a few different products with Lactacyd available, this one is made by Glaxo.

So far I have found NO such cleansers in North America.

If you are in Europe it is worth seeking out.