Ojon Revitalizing Mist

Ojon Revitalizing Mist

3.8

Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Laureth 4, Dimethicone PEG 8 Adipate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Perfume (Fragrance), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Benzophenone 4, DMDM Hydantoin, Amodimethicone, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Honey Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, C12 14 Sec Pareth 7, C12 14 Sec Pareth 5, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Butylene Glycol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Biotin, Elaeis Oleifera Oil (Palm), Red 40 (CI 16035), Glyceryl Linolenate, Phenyltrimethicone, Yelllow 5 (CI 19140), Glyceryl Linoleate, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I just can't find it to buy it again. Does anyone know where to buy it ? I have to have it. LOVE IT.

I used to love this back in the day but the bottle was always leaking on me!!! Makes such a mess

on 4/4/2016 1:18:00 PM

I first tried this as a sample from Sephora back in 2008 or 2009 and LOVED it. I have purchased and repurchased multiple times ( at least 3 or 4) since then. I have long, fine, color-treated hair that often feels dull/limp and this really helps to refresh it. I just spritz on 5 or so sprays and brush my hair and it feels smooth and soft again. Although some people have said that they don't like the smell, I think it is nice but definitely unique-does not smell flowery or like a typical hair product and it lingers in my hair for quite a long time. Overall a great product that I will continue to purchase when I have the extra funds :)

on 11/18/2014 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is awesome! It's great for refreshing my hair. It gives it a bit of shine and smells great.

on 10/7/2013 2:04:00 PM

I USED to love this stuff...I don't know what happened that now it does work for me at all. I think that as I colored my hair more AND moved to a location with VERY hard water that my hair's damage level outpaced the performance of this product. It used to be my go-to detangler. Now when I spray it on my hair, it has basically no effect at all. And, even when the product worked for me, I always hated the smell. The fragrance is way too masculine or something for me, almost musk like. It also used to take like 1/4 of a bottle each time I used it. That makes for a very expensive detangler. I gave my remaining bottle away to my sister this weekend; her hair is not as damaged as mine & she lives in the city where the water is not hard. Maybe it will work for her. It's such an expensive product, ya hate to throw it away.

love it!!!!

on 7/28/2013 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is an AWESOME product! I have thin, curly, frizzy, dry hair and it is just amazing!! I've tried everything on the market and this stuff is liquid gold. My hair just seems a lot healthier and bouncy and full of volume. It markets as a detangle product and it totally does that. Bonus, it smells amazing and I constantly get compliments on my hair now!! Total must have. :)

on 5/20/2013 2:33:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

This is very good conditioning product especially when you're in between washes but you still need to moisturise your hair. As someone who chemically processes their hair this is great to spray into my dry roots/re-growth, while I use something a bit more heavy duty for my hair length and ends.

My only gripe is it is expensive and I tend to use quite a lot of it each time so it doesn't last long. However the good results are worth it.

on 7/31/2012 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm in love with everything about this product but the price. I have longer, fine natural colored hair. Because my hair is longer, the ends tend to get dry. When I spritz this mist on my hair, though, it moisturizes it and gives it a smooth, glossy finish that doesn't weigh my fine hair down.

Whether you like a scent is very personal. I happen to really like it. I enjoy smelling it as I spray it on my hair.

Highly recommend.

For my fine hair, this did nothing. seemed to weigh it down.

Popular Hair Products