PANTENE Pantene Pro-V Hydrating Mask Intensive Curl [DISCONTINUED]

Works wonders

on 1/27/2011 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

My curly hair can sometimes be hard to manage in the dry Las Vegas desert. This keeps my hair manageable and silky soft! I have oily hair, so I only use it every once in awhile when my hair starts to feel dry and staticey. Awesome product, great price!!

on 10/13/2009 11:43:00 AM

It smells so good. I love this stuff. Pantene always makes great items. i also use the 5 minute strenghtening mask. This makes my hair feel heathy, soft,keeps my curly from being frizzy,and keeps my hair heathy. It's always on sale so the price is Mommy safe. lol I just love it.

on 1/19/2009 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Why did Pantene discontinue this???? Well about 2yrs ago I got a few tubs of this when they were on clearance insanely cheap at Target and this stuff was excellent to use! It made a huge difference in my curls and left my hair soft,conditioned that was sooo amazing..plus never any build up,if Pantene brought this back I would be using it again.

on 11/10/2006 1:52:00 PM

I love this deep treatment. It smells wonderful and detangled my thick, coarse, natural hair. It wasn't very moisturizing however, but it worked well in me and my daughter's hair. She has 3c/4a hair and mine is 4a/b, and any product that works well for both of us is a keeper/ money saver. You get alot in the 13oz. tub for about 4bucks and some change. Well worth it. I would've added a lippie if only it were more moisturizing. Update: I don't know what happened! My hair is a wreck! I used this after washing and it barely detangled. When I got out of the shower and let my hair air dry it was sooooo dry and knotty I literally had tears as I raked the comb through my tresses! I am sooo upset. My guess is there is some kind of protein in there. Never again will I use this! continued >>

on 10/28/2006 8:15:00 PM

Calling all people with thick curly hair! This was mentioned in Self Magazine's 2006 Healthy Beauty Awards and I figured that I would give it a try. I paid around $4.50 at Wal-Mart for a jar of this stuff and it is amazing. It really cuts down on the frizz and leaves me with some great looking spirals. I've paid out the yin-yang-yazoo for higher priced stuff that didn't work half as good as this. The packaging is a clunky tub, wish it were a tube. Smell? Kind of mixed bag...could be a little too perfumey for some folks.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this at Kmart for about $3.50, and for the amount of product you get, this is definately a steal. I've tried many hair treatments, including some of the other ones available in the Pantene line, but this is by far the best. My hair is a little dry and pretty curly, and this leaves it hydrated, shiny, and soft. Even when I'm about to style my hair straight, I use this mask and it makes my hair that much nicer. I've gotten the other women in my family with dry hair hooked. You should definately give this stuff a try.

on 4/4/2006 5:12:00 PM

Love it!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

Love it! And I am normally NOT a Pantene fan. I actually no longer blow dry my curly hair and I comb it out after drying naturally and so this is not just for you that wear spiral curls or do not comb. It is one of the best conditioners I have tried and I have tried tons. By the way I found mine at Target. No build up-it is fabulous!

on 1/18/2006 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is really good. It spreads easily on the hair and it smells great. the big jar is hard to use in the shower, but its not too pricey. I admit the curly line is hard to find sometimes.