CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
Take The Day Off Cleansing BalmTake The Day Off Cleansing BalmClinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm

3.8

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Polyethylene, Peg-5 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Water, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol

Very good at cleaning the skin. Nothing is left. However it was *extremely* drying on my dry sensitive skin. It didn’t cause any immediate irritation however. I don’t know if this would cause me to breakout or give me clogged pores as I have only used it 4 times. It is probably one of the most drying cleansers I have ever tried.

I had the same reaction with Clinique Take the day off cleansing oil, so maybe my skin just doesn’t do well with cleansing oils and balms. I will go back to using Bioderma Sensibio H20 micellar water which although it takes longer to clean the skin and not quite as gentle as this (but still fairly gentle) it isn’t drying.

I will not repurchase this, but I’m glad that I tried it.

I suffer from constant breakouts and oily skin. This product earns many great reviews claiming that it never breaks them out, which ultimately led me to use it for a couple of weeks. However, i realised that my skin had become extremely bumpier and disgusting whiteheads and pustules started forming. I suggest people with sensitive clogged-prone skin to stay away. It’s not worth your money.

on 11/23/2018 10:46:00 PM

I am a Clinique girl. Love their cosmetics and skincare. This product however was a big disaster. It really irritates my eyes. My eyes hate this product. Also my skin breaks out in tiny little bumps when I use it. It’s a big pass for me. I prefer take the day off lids lashes and lips for my eye makeup remover and the pink rinse off foaming cleanser for my face makeup remover.

Il fait littéralement fondre votre maquillage, il enlève tout, peu importe qu'il soit 24h ou imperméable.
C'est si doux, nettoyant, hydratant et tout simplement fantastique, mais un peu va un long chemin, il dure pour toujours.
Une autre bonne chose est l'emballage, pas de déversements et la perfection pour voyager.

on 10/4/2018 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Meh. It's okay? I don't feel like it does the greatest job getting all my makeup off so it takes a bit of effort. But my skin feels nice after.

on 7/1/2018 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wasn't crazy about this, good old-fashioned cold cream does a better job and doesn't irritate my skin like this product

Holy cow balls, this gooe is a dream come true!! And I thought I was finished with Clinique! Holy grail product for me, don’t think I will ever switch from this.

I read that many feel a film on their skin after washing it off - my tip is to use slightly warmer water! I have gotten that feeling once and it’s because you use very cold water. This solidify at cold temperatures! 😶

Goes on like coconut oil but a bit more slippery. Great for a lil face massage as skin won’t pull one bit. Removes everything and leaves my skin super duper soft, but most amazingly it leaves my eyes feeling great too! It doesn’t dry out the eyes in fact it feels great for my eyes! I suffer from dry eyes and this baby makes them moist for hours! I wake up and my eyes look brighter when I use this !! I am in love! 😭

I love that they use borage oil it’s premium for moisturizing and really high grade! Thumbs up Clinique!!

However could you put a damn peel inside the pot or at least put it in a little box? I am terrified that someone nasty have poked their fingers in the product!

This stuff is not very good. It doesn't take off my matte lipsticks! And if I wanted to use my fingers to rub my makeup off, I could just use coconut oil. And it would be better for my skin. This was a waste of $29!

I love this. To get the same effect, I normally use an eye makeup remover, micellar water and a milk cleanser to get all my makeup off and wash my face. I picked this up at the airport because I wanted something compact that I could use to take off my makeup in my seat without needing water or an extra trip to the bathroom. I rubbed this all over my face and wiped it off with Ole Henriksen cleansing wipes, and my skin was completely clean and soft. Since then, I've been using this every night and i just love how soft my face feels. The only downside is that I don't love having to dip my hands into a jar to get the balm out. They should figure out a better packaging solution for makeup melting balms (ie. maybe a stick form). This saves a lot of time and products leaving your skin soft and hydrated, I really like this a lot.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this! I have combination sensitive and acne prone skin. this takes off the dirt and makeup completely. it leaves my skin moisturized and takes off waterproof mascara. it just leaves a residue or a white film when i clean my eyes using this so it's really hard to see cause of the blurry vision. just rinse it off right away and you'll be fine. my skin also adjusted to this for a wk. wish it comes with a spatula. highly recommended. here is my full review http://brushstrokesandlullabies.blogspot.com/2017/03/hg-cleanser.html