Zoya Jane

No Image

4.5

on 6/26/2012 12:32:00 AM

This is my new go-to polish. It is more $ than I usually like to spend on nail polish, but I love how just one coat makes my normally less than attractive nails look clean and respectable. Love it!

on 1/19/2011 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Here's my opinion of Jane....
It's a nice polish and it's averagely priced at $7 USD. It's a great neutral french color - soft, delicate, and feminine. (+5) It's a bit more sheer than I was hoping (-1) but build-able (+1) with caution (-1). It's not "Streaky"... though you DO have to be careful if you're trying to achieve bottle, which I admit was probably foolish to attempt with a sheer nude, but I'm a wild woman.
I've been spoiled by the new wider brushes or other polishes. This was my first Zoya and I'm disappointed with the brush. It's not Zoya's fault, per say, but maybe they can upgrade in the near future? (-5)
All in all, I *would* buy this again, but probably not for a while. In the meantime, I'll be on the look out for a nude cream with a wide brush that doesn't suck. :)

on 1/6/2006 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Zoya Jane is a dead ringer for Essie Mademoiselle. They really do look very similar on the nails. Jane is a lovely sheer natural pale pink color that looks so fresh in a French mani. It also looks nice alone & gives such a clean & polished look to the nails. My fave way to wear Jane is in a French though. I usually do a either a French w/ nude tones or white on white. However, Jane gives such a natural look to the nail bed. It is such a nice change. It applies streak free, as all Zoya polish does.

on 7/12/2006 6:15:00 AM

My very first Zoya nail polish and it's a staple in my polish collection. I wear this fairly often, as it leaves my nails looking natural and professional for work. There is no sparkle or pearl in this polish - just a cool milky pink with high shine. I wear this with the Zoya Anchor and Armor and the polish lasts at least a week without chipping or peeling. The polish applies very evenly and without streaking. I also like the fact that Zoya polishes are formaldehyde-free and don't stink up my apartment when I give myself a manicure! I buy Zoya polishes at the salon/spa I go to for facials and they are $8 Cdn each.

on 4/29/2006 9:53:00 PM

It's okay, but I find the polish as bland as the name. Jane is a very pale milky sheer with the barest hint of pink. Overall, it's a touch too whitish for my cool-tone PPP skin. I love sheer whites, but this is neither white enough or pink enough in tone to pop. It ends up looking clean, but boring on my nails. It was also very slightly streaky on the first coat, but evened out with the second one. I think it's a decent shade but there are other sheers I would use before this. The advantage is that it's free of f&t, unlike the top salon brands. That being said, if I want to avoid those chemicals, I'd still reach for Revlon Colorstay Absolute Bliss first.

on 10/5/2009 11:47:00 PM

I rarely wear nailpolish and when i do it's usually a fun bright color. Zoya Jane is the only neutral i like, and it's exactly "my nails but better." It's a perfect work color, and i just put it on for an interview tomorrow. I don't take the best care of my nails as far as buffing, etc (i don't even know how one takes care of nails), so this is an easy solution for me to get a manicured, well maintained look. it's understated, but sexy and polished.

zoya does a recycling program where you send in your old formaldehyde polishes and they send you zoya polishes for free, but actually $3 each to cover shipping costs. totally worth it in my opinion!

however, these polishes still stink like chemicals just like regular ones. i try not to breathe when i'm putting them on!

Popular Polishes