Dior Miss Dior Cherie

Dior Miss Dior Cherie
BoxEnter Title

4.5

on 7/13/2013 5:32:00 PM

I'm in love with everything about this palette! The case is gorgeous, the colors are amazing and the brushes are pretty good. I will take this palette when I go on dates for a total fix up. The eyeliner is nice and creamy and the brush is stiff so that you can make a straight line. The eyeshadows are perfect shades for everyday. The lipgloss is a pretty pinky clear . I'm in love with this palette. The case is heavy and sturdy and oh so lovely!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Colourings: asain MAC NC25-30 with fairly pigmented lips
Retails: 70 usd

I am suprised there are no other reviews on this! First of all the packaging is divine! It definately doesn't look "cheap". Its in a lovely "leather" pearly pinkish-white casing with miss dior cherie embossed in silver. Very chic. As for the palette itself, it is a lovely pallette. It is very versatile. It contains a creme blush, creme highlighter, l/g, two eye shadoes, and a delux sample of miss dior cherie perfume. Not to mention the eye shadow brush and lip brush are pretty good quality imo, i was rather suprised. As for the colors as described in elle magazine:

rose d'Or: "a golden-red creme blush". It reminds me of MAC variety powder blush, only more coral/golden. Gorgeous on cheeks and lips! It is soooo pigmented as well..just a tap tap with your ring and middle finger is enough or else you will end up looking like a clown! though ymmv on how much to use!

Multitouch pearl flash: "a radient cream that dissapears into skin giving even the dullest complexion a postmicrodermabrasion glow." I definately agree with this description! AMAZING glow w/o any glitter. And if you use it on your under eyes..it totally erases any dark cirlces w/o looking bizzare! trust me!

e/s in coquillage:"tawny gold" A gorgeous goldy-peach shade. Great for a neutral eye and goes perfectly with the other shadow

e/s in diorella: "Of the many taupes..not too brown not too grey" In the pan it looks almost like MAC pigment in blue brown..as well as if layered on. However, if you use a light hand it goes on a lovely taupe.

l/g shade #001: "a pearlized pink". Your basic nude l/g. I love how it doesn't wash me out. Looks fab over rose d'or

Overall i really love this pallette, however i took a lippie off because the colors aren't exactly that "original"..but don't get me wrong..the pallete is fabulous! Not to meniton it is HUGE! I was pleasantly suprised when i got it. I had been expecting something small. I really am in love with the blush and highlighter though if anything! I am going to be so sad when this pallette runs out!

UPDATE: Wowie. Still lovin this pallette. I think i will definately have to buy a back up! because if this ever runs out i am going to cry!!!

Popular Palettes