Palmer's Olive Oil Formula - Spray for Hair and Body

No Image

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Olive), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 4/6/2009 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Fantastic overnight treatment. I love kerastase and I'd love to use their masks everytime I wash my hair - but I have a lot of hair and I find it wasteful to spend so much money each month on my hair alone.

My mother used to use olive oil as an overnight mask when I was young (early 80's).. She'd put it all over her hairt then tie tit up with shower cap and a kerchief and spend the weekend wearing it. Her hair was always impeccable.

I find I can do the same with the Palmer's olive oil formula. It's messy and greasy - although the spray applicator is 100 x better than trying to spoon olive oil into your hair. And its pretty much 98% olive oil. I use a LOT of it (a quarter of each bottle each time) and leave it on as an overnight mask once a week, I just place a towel on the pillow- I find doing this + using the Keratsase Vita Ciment treatment every other week + a good heat protector when ironing or blow drying - will really keep your hair in shape without leaving you with a guilty conscience (ie 1 box of Kerastase conditioner = feeding a family in a destitute nation).
Highly