Palmer's Olive Oil Formula - Spray for Hair and Body

No Image

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Olive), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Fragrance (Parfum)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have long, fine, double-processed hair that dries out very easily from mid-shaft to my ends. I love how oils keep my hair looking smooth, but I often find they also either weigh it down and make me look greasy by the end of the day, or they have so much silicone that the dryness worsens and I end up with dull build up after several uses. Not so with this product! I bought it after reading ingredients, and seeing that the beneficial oils were listed before the silicone. One can overdo any oil, so I spray once or twice into my palms, and run it only through my problem areas when my hair is damp. My hair dries soft and frizz- free. After styling, I sometimes add one more spritz for a shine boost! The smell is very strong and floral, but I find it beautiful and feminine! Been using this spray for a month now, and my hair always looks smooth and feels soft! Definite must have, and super reasonably priced!

Popular Hair Products