Palmer's Olive Oil Formula - Spray for Hair and Body

No Image

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Olive), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Fragrance (Parfum)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have long, fine, double-processed hair that dries out very easily from mid-shaft to my ends. I love how oils keep my hair looking smooth, but I often find they also either weigh it down and make me look greasy by the end of the day, or they have so much silicone that the dryness worsens and I end up with dull build up after several uses. Not so with this product! I bought it after reading ingredients, and seeing that the beneficial oils were listed before the silicone. One can overdo any oil, so I spray once or twice into my palms, and run it only through my problem areas when my hair is damp. My hair dries soft and frizz- free. After styling, I sometimes add one more spritz for a shine boost! The smell is very strong and floral, but I find it beautiful and feminine! Been using this spray for a month now, and my hair always looks smooth and feels soft! Definite must have, and super reasonably priced!

on 1/19/2011 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I've been using this product for about 1 year now. I spray very little directly onto my scalp about 3-4 times a week and it keeps my strands soft. I have coarse but relaxed hair and I have a mild dandruff problem. However, this oil keeps my scalp from flaking. I also love the smell and I have slowly stopped using "hair grease" because with this product I don't need to. This does not leave my hair feeling greasy and weighed down. After a year of using it my hairdresser has commented a couple of times that the texture of my hair has become softer and it took me a couple of months to come to the conclusion that it must be this spray oil. This is a must-have product!!

on 4/6/2009 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Fantastic overnight treatment. I love kerastase and I'd love to use their masks everytime I wash my hair - but I have a lot of hair and I find it wasteful to spend so much money each month on my hair alone.

My mother used to use olive oil as an overnight mask when I was young (early 80's).. She'd put it all over her hairt then tie tit up with shower cap and a kerchief and spend the weekend wearing it. Her hair was always impeccable.

I find I can do the same with the Palmer's olive oil formula. It's messy and greasy - although the spray applicator is 100 x better than trying to spoon olive oil into your hair. And its pretty much 98% olive oil. I use a LOT of it (a quarter of each bottle each time) and leave it on as an overnight mask once a week, I just place a towel on the pillow- I find doing this + using the Keratsase Vita Ciment treatment every other week + a good heat protector when ironing or blow drying - will really keep your hair in shape without leaving you with a guilty conscience (ie 1 box of Kerastase conditioner = feeding a family in a destitute nation).
Highly

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is an ok product. Its a little greasy for my medium textured hair, but it conditions and gives some good shine to my ends. The scent could use some work imo, but the overall, I would probably buy gain once I use up the bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Pretty neat product. I love using oil on my hair, but it can be very messy. This is a convenient spray! All the benefits of olive oil, but much easier to apply, and rinse out. Leaves hair quite greasy, but its great for an overnight treatment. and SO cheap!

Popular Hair Products