Palmer's Olive Oil Formula - Spray for Hair and Body

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Olive), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 1/19/2011 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I've been using this product for about 1 year now. I spray very little directly onto my scalp about 3-4 times a week and it keeps my strands soft. I have coarse but relaxed hair and I have a mild dandruff problem. However, this oil keeps my scalp from flaking. I also love the smell and I have slowly stopped using "hair grease" because with this product I don't need to. This does not leave my hair feeling greasy and weighed down. After a year of using it my hairdresser has commented a couple of times that the texture of my hair has become softer and it took me a couple of months to come to the conclusion that it must be this spray oil. This is a must-have product!!

on 4/6/2009 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Fantastic overnight treatment. I love kerastase and I'd love to use their masks everytime I wash my hair - but I have a lot of hair and I find it wasteful to spend so much money each month on my hair alone.

My mother used to use olive oil as an overnight mask when I was young (early 80's).. She'd put it all over her hairt then tie tit up with shower cap and a kerchief and spend the weekend wearing it. Her hair was always impeccable.

I find I can do the same with the Palmer's olive oil formula. It's messy and greasy - although the spray applicator is 100 x better than trying to spoon olive oil into your hair. And its pretty much 98% olive oil. I use a LOT of it (a quarter of each bottle each time) and leave it on as an overnight mask once a week, I just place a towel on the pillow- I find doing this + using the Keratsase Vita Ciment treatment every other week + a good heat protector when ironing or blow drying - will really keep your hair in shape without leaving you with a guilty conscience (ie 1 box of Kerastase conditioner = feeding a family in a destitute nation).
Highly