Lancome Color Design

Filtered by age: 30-35
Lancome Color Design

4.5

My mom gave me a little 4 color eye compact like a million years ago....and I am still wearing it today. This is probably the oldest piece of makeup I own and I refuse to get rid of it. They stopped making the shades but I have spotted it on ebay and see this as a birthday present in the future. Lancome shadows are the best shadows around and with a primer they last a long time...

on 10/18/2012 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love these shadows! They are extremely pigmented, last a long time and don't irritate my eyes! I love them!

on 12/6/2008 5:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I recently came across these at a fragrance outlet shop, let me say I'm a die hard MAC FAN, but when I tried this e/s I was not dissapointed, I have since purchased a couple more, but my absolute favorite now is Five Star, it's a metallic purple pink, it's awesome. They have different finishes sheen, metallic, and intense, which by the way is REALLY intense! You don't need too much product, in the intense shade a little goes a LONG way.

on 11/16/2008 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got the Color Design Quad in LOTUS SPLENDOR, which includes the colors INDIA SILK, SARI SHIMMER, ROYAL TIGER and EARTH.
I think it's a limited edition for the fall of 2008, so I'm not exactly sure this review is going to be useful later, but I really wanted to share the fact that I love, love, LOVE it.
The colors are absolutely stunning. The darkest, brown one is perfect for either to be used as an eye liner or to create the smoky eye effect. The other three, which range from shimmery, sheer golden brown to matte, very bright whitish pink, are perfect for highlighting either underneath the brows, the corner of the eyes, underneath the eyes, or for using as an overall color on the lids to really open up the eyes.
A truly sophisticated, perfect group of colors for any occasion.

on 6/4/2008 3:32:00 PM

Well they look really nice in the store.
I bought a few of them.
I only have one left and that is Positive matte.
It's all right, but no better then most of my drugstore makeup.
I would only buy it again if it was under $10.00
And we all know that won't happen.
LoL

on 3/30/2008 10:57:00 PM

I'm giving these eyeshadows four lippies, because the texture and pigmentation is not consistent with all the shades. The one's that i have purchased, i love because they are pigmented, soft and blend really well. I have designer, style selection, filigree and impress, all of which i love. Unfortunately, there are some great shades that swatched too sheer. So this line is one that you definitely need to check out in person before purchasing.

on 2/14/2008 2:41:00 PM

I received the Color Design quad in this and LOVE it! It is easy to smudge for a natural look,goes on smooth, no creases, blends perfectly. The color that is my favorite is Lezard... I put it right close to my lash line and it kind of blends w/ my eyeliner and just looks fantastic.

I have this in several shades, Suntouched and Impress being my favorites, and it's a fabulous eyeshadow. It's soft and silky, yet it stays in place all day. Lancome eyeshadows used to be pretty dry, but this one isn't. The snap-open comapact is a fun addition to the product.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My HG eyeshadow! I put this on after using Urban Decay Shadow Primer and it stays put all day. Looks freshly applied, no fading, just perfect! I'm assuming it's a mixture of the quality of the shadow and the primer together! Both are great products!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! The colors are beautiful too and it's very pigmented so a little goes a long way! :)

on 12/10/2006 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Positive (Matte beige shade). I've been using MAC Shroom forever and at 35 yo thought maybe matte w/be better for me.... this eyeshadow along w/Fatale which I just got too = the eye look that Kate Walsh has on Grey's Anatomy: beautiful classy understated and age-appropriate..... I use this w/Bare Esccentuals liner quad or bobbi Brown gel eyeliner = awesome, love it, can't say enough. Wish the packaging were a bit sturdier, am wary of carrying in makeup bag, seems like it could break.