OPI Joyful Toy-ful Red

4.2

on 3/26/2007 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a very festive cool-toned medium red with loads of red micro-glitter. The application was very smooth and 2 coats gave good coverage. Very pretty shade.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

A festive foil-like cool red. Joyful Toy-ful Red is from OPI's 2005 Wrapped up in Red collection.

To Read all 9 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/13/2006 10:01:00 AM

This is a bright red with red shimmer, it has slight cooling traces of pink. I love strong shimmering reds and this has everthing I look for, but for some reason I can't put my finger on I don't love this on my pale, neutral complexion.

on 12/16/2005 12:38:00 PM

I wish I loved this more, but it is a very bright red and I only like it over darker reds. It does have beautiful shimmer/microglitter and is very festive - but I don't care for the brightness of the color alone.

on 12/10/2005 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this. A gorgeous pinky red with microglitter. Festive but not too much. Think I'll buy a backup bottle

on 12/10/2005 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a slightly frosty (red frost) pinkish red with gold/blue shimmer in the bottle, but it has a slight orange undertone on me (cool-toned PPP). The blue shimmer is only noticeable to my eye in the sunlight though. Indoors the shimmer looks red on red with hints of gold. Also, as Shanghaisweetie mentioned below, this has a somewhat foil-like finish that I'm not crazy about; I think it looks better with an ultra glossy top coat. Overall, I really like it. It's festive, so it's perfect for the holidays.
continued >>

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

A festive pinked-red with such high shimmer that it has almost a foil-like finish. Pretty and fun shade for toes, but a bit too frosty for my liking for tips.

on 11/6/2005 5:42:00 AM

Joyful, toy-ful red is a cool medium berry red with ruby frost and slight golden and royal blue micro-glitter. The blue isn't very visible unless you look very close, but it cools down the red in a really neat way. The color is sparkly (but not over the top sparkly) and would be perfect for the holidays. I would give it five lippies if only it had more of the blue micro-glitter. Update: I love this color so much, so I'm upgrading it 5 lippies. Some blue micro-glitter is better than no blue micro-glitter! ;P

This shade is from the new OPI Holiday line for 2005. It is a very bright, shimmery red with a touch of gold. Looks great next to fair skin. Will be perfect for Christmas time.

Popular Polishes