MAC Cosmetics Deep Pink

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

1 review

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Whoa Nelly! This one is a bright one. I was at the MAC Pro store in San Francisco and the nicest MA by the name Leili (might be misspelled) applied this on me. At first, I wanted her to try Dollymix, so once she put it on me, she said it was "too sheer" and I need something with more depth. For reference, I'm a NC30/35. She instantly picked Deep Pink and I took one look and thought 'Oh.my.god. I'm gonna look like a freak show clown' but I was pleasantly surprised! To achieve the cutest, innocent flush, you need to gently dip your blush brush on to the powder. That's all you need! This blush is a PRO shade but I highly doubt I will ever go back to the PRO store to repurchase because with the amount that I use, I can assume that I'll be passing this one on to my daughter when she reaches her teens (and I don't plan on having kids until another 6+ years!). I agree with the reviewers below, it's definitely a fun shade. The MA said it was her first and favorite MAC blush ever and she has been with the company for 13 years! So, if you're able to make it to a MAC Pro, give this one a shot :)

Popular Blush Products