4.2

Mica, Magnesium Silicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Bismuth Oxychloride, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this in my January 2017 boxycharm. It's a gorg color for me (NC20) delightful! It's not too dark nor too orange and the shimmer is so tastefully done. I use a fan brush to sweep this onto clean skin over my forehead,, apples of cheeks, down nose & connecting chin on madeup-no-makeup days clean freshly moisturizers face. I have yet to try it yet w a fully made up face. This is very subtle it makes you look healthy not like you applied a heap of Cheeto powder. I say NO to repurchase coz if I finish i will want something else this retails for $25 from boxycharm. I def think that's a fair price. I don't go to stores that sell this & I'm disinclined to purchase this online. It just didn't have the thrill wow factor like getting a Chanel or MAC product sorry to say. I'm still giving it a 4/5 coz it's a workhorse. I just simply want try new stuff is why I won't repurchases. I love mineral MU in general I've a soft spot for it near & dear to my heart'

After repurchasing this for at least the fourth time I realized I don't have a review of this - Unbelievable!

I love this bronzer because it adds a glow but isn't shimmery, isn't orange, it's hard to over-do it, and the color is natural on my fair skin. I use it with a big fluffy brush across my cheeks and wherever else i want to bronze and it just adds the bestttt finish and i can actually notice a difference when I use it. I look so much better with this.
It's not matte and it's not shimmer, it's just a healthy natural finish.
It is the perfect bronzer with some glow! it's cool, but too glowy for contouring.
I'd say it's most similar to tarte's park avenue princess bronzer, but this seems more natural and blends better while tarte's has more of a bronzer feel.

However, the packing is pretty mehhhh (not a big deal for me, and it has improved over the years) and if you have tan or deep skin this will probably give you a healthy glow, not dark enough to give you a bronze look. Seeing as how it's a prestige item I never find it on sale and can't use coupons on it, but it's worth the price! It gives such a healthy look!

I love this bronzer. I don't like to get much sun on my face, so oftentimes my face is very pale. This gives me a natural looking sunkissed glow that I love.

I notice that alot of people find that this isn't pigmented enough. I had the same problem at first, so I switched to a more dense brush and that did the trick.

I love the color of this stuff. It's not too orange on me like most bronzers. It doesn't look like you rubbed dirt on your face when you put it on either. It's just a nice warm brown shade. It looks very natural.

This is the only bronzer than I use on a regular basis. I definitely recommend it to anyone.

This bronzer is beautifully luminous, perfecting the skin and adding a light glow that enhances your skin without looking like product. It is a beautiful brown shade (not orange), that works for my fair-medium skin tone. I use a buffing brush after application to blend the bronzer in a bit more, I love this product!

on 12/25/2014 5:20:00 PM

Great bronzer for my fair winter skin. It only comes in one colour though, it is very tranluscent. You have to put on a couple layers if you want a slight tanning bed/sun kissed look. I'd purchase again, but I'm still looking for something a bit darker. It isn't orange though!! And has great ingredients for the skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this bronzer! It's the only one I've ever used..the others scare me lol •look too dark• However, this product gives me a sun kissed looked on my fair skin. I'd feel naked if I were to omit it. Looks good even over a cheaper powder other than Pur as well.

on 10/8/2014 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

very nice bronzer. i like it for being sun kissed

on 3/1/2014 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It's not the most finely milled bronzer, but is a lovely color (non-orange), perfect for contouring (NC15). This came in in the Glow All Year kit ($15 at Ulta). Has good staying power. Also works well as an eye crease color, lovely paired with the Heiress glow stick on the lower lid. (Heiress also comes in the kit.) Brings out the blue in my gray-blue eyes!

This was a great powder:) It's light and non-cakey and has a great natural look with it! The only problem is that mine broke in my bag and I haven't had a chance to replace it yet :'(
I would definately recommend it to those who want a natural, healthy, non-oily look and is also good with those with sensitive or dry skin!

on 4/9/2013 10:36:00 PM

This is a really great powder if you're looking for a light sun kissed glow. I like to do some contouring and I found that it isn't dark enough. It blends beautifully so you don't end up with harsh and obvious lines.