Uploaded by grldollies

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/21/2014

This product does not give you that white glow that zinc sunblocks do. Don't like it just for that. This stuff can't compare to how beautiful my skin looks with my usual whitening zinc oxide. Will stick to my zinc, it whitens and brightens my skin beautifully, and I always get tons of compliments whenever I use it. Won't buy this again.

1 of 24 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Feb/11/2014

I have used this for almost ten years (if that doesn't say enough already). It is light enough for my combination skin (no shine), lightly moisturizing, and doesn't break me out or irritate my skin. I am very active and sweat a lot as well with no complaints here. We have a long term relationship that I plan on continuing until I need something more moisturizing.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesHazel

Jul/14/2012

I love Skinceuticals moisturizers but this product was horrible. It felt like a mask, didn't moisturize, left a white cast and was very heavy. I wore it once and couldn't wait to get home to wash it off my face.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Curly, Medium

Jun/12/2012

I loved this product because its perfect for daily use and works well under my make up without blending or ruining the texture! Also, it has no smell which I love because sunblock always seem to smell so strong! I purchased mine at SkincareMarket.net for a affordable price! I recommend this site to anyone and everyone!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

Sep/13/2010

I bought this about a year ago based on the raving reviews on here and other sites. Unfortunately, a few days after I started using this, a series of teeny tiny, colourless bumps began to appear on my upper cheeks and after continued use of this product, they began to spread all over my face. I stopped using it for a few days, the bumps receded. I gave it another shot a couple of weeks later …Read more

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

fromLaski

May/05/2010

This is a review about the ESSENTIAL SUN DEFENSE SPF20. It is a good sunscreen, lightweight and not leaving a suffocating film on the face, and also moisturizing a bit, so it can be used directly over a serum. What I didn´t like though, is the fact that it is only SPF20. And also the price is a bit high for actually a basic sunscreen. Apart from that, nothing to criticise.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (337 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

fromkbw

Jan/18/2010

This is a good sunscreen. My one comment is that I have very fair skin and it makes me look even more pale so if you have darker skin it might look white.
It hasn't made me break out so far and I have been using it a few times a week for the past few months.
Active ingredients are: Octinoxate 5%, Zinc Oxide 5%
Some zinc oxide sunscreens sting my skin - this one …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

Jan/02/2010

First, the Skinceuticals site doesn't state that they use both physical and chemical filters for this sunscreen (5% octinoxate and 5% z-cote (transparent zinc)), from the product description I understood that it has zinc only, but no. Texture wise it's very easy to apply, very smooth and doesn't dry too fast, but it is very white and the whiteness doesn't fully disappear, it …Read more

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (250 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

fromslimm

Dec/06/2009

This sunscreen leaves my face soft and moisturized. It doesn't have the white cast and does not settle in the fine lines like so many others do. Love it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive

fromemysiu

Nov/01/2009

I can't be in denial anymore about this fabulous sunscreen. I first borrowed it 2 months ago from my mother and sister and have been using it ever since. It doesn't dry out my skin by the end of the day and doesn't break me out at all! This is such a pleasant surprise for my easily acne prone, pore-clogged, dehydrated, combination skin. This also makes for a great primer for the …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age19-24