OPI Grand Canyon Sunset NL30

OPI Grand Canyon Sunset NL30

4.3

on 4/25/2017 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this nail polish, 1 of my favorites. It's a beautiful warm bright coral on my tan skin. Just gorgeous on my toes!

on 12/29/2013 10:00:00 AM

I love this color. Perfect for warm skin tones....all time favorite.

on 10/29/2012 5:41:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love this polish! I found it on sale at Nordstrom Rack and was very drawn to the color, which is perfect for autumn, as other reviewers have pointed out. It's a dusty, brick red creme with a slight silver shimmer. I imagine it would look great on anyone whose skin has warm undertones. The formula, imo, is excellent. It's perfectly opaque in 2 coats, I don't find it streaky at all, and it dries really quickly.

My only complaint is that I wish the shimmer showed up a bit more on the nail. It's much more apparent in the bottle than it is after you apply it. Still, very pleased with this purchase.

One of my favorite OPI colors. This is a great summer color. One would think fall, but IMO I see it summer. I was stumped this year...I don't do bright red, orange, blue or neon pink, and the rest of my colors are true fall/winter colors. I wanted something brighter but still not trendy. Fate chose this for me, because it was setting along on a shelf nowhere near the nail polish display. I picked it up, and my first impression was "too warm". I normally do cools and stay far away from anything warm. But the more I looked at it, the better I liked it. It's red, orange and pink, without being any of those. It's the perfect balance of all three, and it works with my cool complexion. I see it as being more of a summery almost fruit punch dulled down color, and I'll wear it this season. This one went on with no streaks and was opaque in one pass. I'll get a lot of use with this one.

on 10/22/2011 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gorgeous colour, very creamy. Great for fall.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This was my first OPI purchase, and I still love it. The formla is nice, and you usually don't need more than one or two coats. Great color, that changes in the light. I know all polishes do, but this one goes to all the warm colors in the sunset!

on 4/3/2011 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Creamy, beautiful coral/rose nail polish that applies like a dream (typical for OPI). I really begrudge giving OPI any praise (see: forcing Temptalia.com to take down her OPI swatches), but the product so often speaks for itself. The wide brush is nearly fool-proof for application.

on 8/27/2011 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hate this polish. It applies uneven each time I try and I find that the silver sparkles make for crazy streaks.

on 11/24/2010 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Grand Canyon Sunset can fool lots of people. In the bottle, it just doesn't look attractive. However, once I put on the nails, it looks a beautiful dusty coral rose with a grey undertone. This color is not flat looking as it's not totally creme. It has a tiny shimmer to make it alive.

The application is great. Quick to dry and it doesn't chip easily. I gave 2 coats and it's completely opaque. It's a beautiful summer color on the beach. I really love this color and it suits all ages and skin tone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

At first, I wasn't too sure about this product, but the color is actually really pretty. I thought it would be darker than in the bottle, but it's a nice and sophisticated cranberry red with a hint of dusty rose. I could do without the slight silver sheen, but other than that, I really like it! Great for school (:

Popular Polishes