CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion

CeraVe  Moisturizing Lotion
CeraVe Moisturising LotionMoisturizing LotionNo Title

Water Purified, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Behentrimonium Methosulfate/Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20 and Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

Man, this product is good. This is coming from a girl who has spent some serious $$ on expensive skin care. When I found this gem there was no more need to spend all that money on other moisturizers. This is now a staple in my skincare routine as it does everything I need it to do, it repaired my skin barrier, moisturizes well, and doesn't cause acne. WIN!

on 4/18/2017 8:44:00 PM

I use this on my face and body. It's a nice, light lotion with a good ingredient list.When I want a lotion that absorbs super quick with light hydration I grab this. It's not super fancy, but it's a solid product that I enjoy. If I want a break from heavy duty skincare then this is my pick.

Pros:
Provides light hydration
Absorbs fast
Wears well under makeup
Great ingredients
Easily accessible and affordable
Comes with a pump
Non irritating on my sensitive skin
Fragrance free

Cons:
None really. I wish there was a version with spf, so I could wear it under my makeup more often.

I mix my Vit C powder with this moisturizer. I've trued other moisturizers to use with the powder, but they all felt sticky. It feels light and does feel tacky after applying. I will continue using this product.

on 3/29/2017 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

My skin became more sensitive after a hormone change, and this is what I turned to. I use this in am when necessary (under daily sunscreen) and pm. It keeps my skin hydrated and does not cause breakouts or any reactions. It is a basic, no frills moisturizer, but it does its job well. I can easily layer it on I feel I need a moisture boost, or apply a thin layer if I just need a touch of moisture. There is no scent, which I like. It is definitely not a cream and is the texture of normal lotion (not watery, but not thick). It layers fine with other products I use (sunscreen, concealer, powder to set), but as I haven't really tried with foundation (don't wear it regularly and don't own one to try it with) I don't know how it performs for that. I'm guessing that a primer would be fine over it, since the sunscreen I use has silicones in it like a primer would, making foundation application a non issue. I totally reccomend for folks who have sensitive skin, don't want fragrance, and don't have super dry skin. It's great for normal/combo/sensitive skin. I am somewhat breakout prone as well and suffer no issues with this in that regard.

on 3/9/2017 10:10:00 AM

This is the only moisturizer I use. It isn't a thick cream, which would be too heavy for my combination, breakout-prone skin but it still provides a decent dose of moisture. I like it because you can build up your application to be as light or thick as you need. I haven't had any break-outs from it, it's very gentle and just like the Cerave hydrating cleanser, it has hyaluronic acids and ceramides which are extremely beneficial for the skin.
My skin still looks a little oily by the end of the day, but I can't fault the moisturizer for that. It does its job.

Got this from my brother. The dermatologist recommend this lotion for him as he had a rash covering most of his chest. No scent, so it didn't irritate my face at all. Doesn't feel sticky or heavy and easily absorbs into the skin.

on 2/8/2017 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this is the worst product ive ever tried; causes cloged pores and big white bumps in face. in the body this doesnt work for me; this leaves the skin tight and dry. This sucks! I cant believe how much the majority of people support this product, broke me out like crazy to me and two other persons that also did use it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Good. No harsh ingredients.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

BROKE ME OUT WITH RED SPOTS,MADE MY SKIN FEEL STICKY LIKE CHEAP LOTION,I WILL STICK TO MY CETAPHIL DAILY FACIAL MOISTURIZER SPF 15 BECAUSE IT KEEPS MY SKIN BABY SOFT WITH NO BREAK OUTS.

on 1/21/2017 12:51:00 PM

Simple, no fragrance, contains hyaluronic acid, ceramides, glycerin, and all the key ingredients for soft, supple, smooth skin, and because its in a pump form and not a jar, you won't lose all the benefits of those ingredients. Great price point @ under $15 @ Walmart and there's always $3 & $4 off coupons on Cerave in the Sunday paper too, making it even more affordable. I'm 47, combo skin, no acne or acne scars, and blessed to not have any crazy wrinkles yet. This moisturizer is great because you can use it day or night, it also gets a 5 star rating on Beautypedia by Paula B, and we all know she's hard nosed about giving 5 star ratings on most moisturizers, anti aging creams, foundations or cleansers, I respect all her reviews and recommendations... Obviously not every product works for everyone, but she has never failed me, and products she has rated high, have always worked for me, and when she gives something 2 stars and I decided to try it anyway, its a flop! Lesson learned..Lolol....all in all, this is a solid 5 lippie product, give it a try.