MAC Veluxe Pearl - Twinks

MAC Veluxe Pearl - Twinks
MAC Sensualize vs Twinks

4.4

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Twinks is a red/plum brown warm shade.

Twinks is another color I bought hoping it would bring out the blue in my lenses, which it didn't.

The pigmentation is not so good, need to pack it on. Blends easily. Medium lasting power. I use it as a lid or crease color.

I'm not very happy with this one, but again it's not so horrible. I just don't find myself going for it a lot. Actually of all my 18 eyeshadows by MAC, this is the one I least go for. I prefer my MAC pigment in Gold Stroke, which is similar to Twinks only so much better in terms of everything :)

Won't repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I couldn't pass finding this at my CCO for $10. Deep warm brown shade, lovely on the outer corner to deepen smokey look. Been loving this lately!

on 1/13/2011 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Bring an NC42-43, twinks is really nice on me as a lid colour. However, it has to be packed on a bit for it to be a nice plummy brown crease colour. I may look for something a bit darker in the future...

On my NC 42 skin, this color is a gorgeous blend of bronze and plum. It's definitely a little on the dark side, so i tend to wear it only at night. Great lasting power and compliments my dark brown eyes well!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this color for the out v and crease! It comes out a dark brown with a hint of burgundy/purple color perfection for my NC35 skin. It's a must have for anyone's palette.

Top Rated Eye Shadow