MAC Cosmetics Veluxe Pearl - Twinks

MAC Sensualize vs Twinks

4.9

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Twinks is my favorite brown shade by MAC. Twinks has a lot of depth to it. It is a brown based shadow with plum and red tones to it and is shimmery. Gorgeous as a v placement shade or simply just applied to the lid for an everyday look. I have olive toned skin and Twinks shows up very pigmented on me. The texture is nice and smooth as well.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this color!! My description if it would be a plummy/brown/reddish color with gold shimmer in it. Not over glittery but it has such a pretty sheen to it. Consistency is amazing; as with all other veluxe pearl eyeshadows. I love wearing this on lower lashline or outer v. Def would repurchase! :)

on 11/24/2010 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Twinks is the most gorgeous deep plum. It's a veluxe pearl so it has a wonderful texture and it's very blendable. I use it in the crease or outer corner. It's become my everyday shadow. I have blue green eyes and it really brings out the green.

on 8/31/2010 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Twinks is beautiful! MAC knows how to make a wonderfully pigmented eyeshadow! It is a gorgeous shade that can be natural or completely glamorous!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Pretty shimmery cocoa-brown color that is suitable for all skin tones. No glitter fall out and lasts long with a primer. A+. Will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this color for the out v and crease! It comes out a dark brown with a hint of burgundy/purple color perfection for my NC35 skin. It's a must have for anyone's palette.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Gorgeous shade of brown, great texture...love love love!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Twinks is another gorgeous brown from Mac. It's a deep bronze color with plum/red undertones and shimmer. It makes a great crease or liner color. I really like using it to create a brown smokey eye look.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love, love, love Twinks! It's far from flat and boring. I describe it as superstar brown. Shimmering with dimension and highly pigmented. Absolutley HG status, really versatile and flattering for ANY eye colour. Highly recommended. Great for everyday use to spice thing up (but not too much!).

on 11/22/2008 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Stunning shade! This is a must have for girls with blue or green eyes but I imagine it would work well for almost anyone. The formula is supberb. I wore this eyeshadow on my wedding day and it looked fabulous all day and night!