MAC Veluxe Pearl - Twinks

MAC Sensualize vs Twinks

4.4

on 6/29/2013 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

Beautiful color but the pigmentation was lacking. I had to load up my brush with a ton of shadow before it would even show up on my eyelid. I was a bit disappointed, I expected more from MAC.

on 5/19/2012 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Twinks is a shimmery deep brown with plum or cranberry undertones. When applied, it looks like a deep sheen brown that won't make your eyes look swallon or red. It's really versatile and can go with any other colours you use on your eyelids just to define your eyes. It's longlasting and the shimmer is not over-the-top. Such an everyday eyeshadow. MAC eyeshadows never disappoint me - anyway!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Twinks is a plummy brown bronze on my skintone. It very neutral on me. It took some building up for it to show up but I like it. The finish is shimmery and the texture is soft and easy to blend. Im about NC50-55.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i am absolutely in love with this shadow! it's such a nice warm plum-brown. great for everyday wear. the pigmentation is great, i can't find a flaw. even though this came in a little pan, it's definitely worth the 12 dollars. but even then, that small pan will last me a while. i've never hit pan in any of my mac shadows.

on 10/8/2009 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beautiful shimmery reddish brown. Very nice crease color. I love this & antiqued. Twinks is not as red. Very nice texture.