MAC Cosmetics Veluxe Pearl - Twinks

Filtered by age: 19-24
MAC Cosmetics Veluxe Pearl - Twinks
MAC Sensualize vs Twinks

4.7

The slight pink in this is really pretty and sets it apart from Tempting. I like it in the crease, with or without anything else and just a bit of liner.

on 12/8/2015 8:55:00 PM

A lot of people complain about the pigmentation with this product, but I had no problems. I use it with All That Glitters for an every day look and it's heaven. The texture is so soft. I for one don't like products that are too heavily pigmented but it's not so little pigmented that you have to put on a good few coats before you can see it. It's just perfect. One of my favourite MAC eyeshadows.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This was my first MAC eyeshadow and was in fact what got me interested in their shadows in the first place. The texture is smooth and very easy to apply despite the subtle shimmer/glitter to it. It's on the warm side, and really compliments my eyes. It's versatile enough where I can use it as a crease color, run it along my lash line, or just wear it alone. Definitely a staple shade for me!

on 7/7/2013 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pigmentation is greatly lacking with this. Most MAC shadows are highly pigmented -- not this though. Tried it on at the MAC store, and it did nothing for my light brown eyes. Had to layer it quite a few times. Would not buy.

on 6/29/2013 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

Beautiful color but the pigmentation was lacking. I had to load up my brush with a ton of shadow before it would even show up on my eyelid. I was a bit disappointed, I expected more from MAC.

on 8/20/2012 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

honestly I find this colour more plum than brown, especially on. I use it in the crease and outer v when I'm doing smokey dark plummy purple looks. It really comes off plum! Yet when I see it on others it's brown...totally weird. I'm nw20. It's a beautiful colour tho either way! Blends great, smooth

on 2/9/2012 8:23:00 AM

This has been my favourite eyeshadow for two years now - I have fair skin and greenish eyes and I can use it as heavily or lightly as I like and it always looks lovely. Have hit the pan twice, and always rebuy. Only complaint is that I always manage to pop the plastic lid out of M.A.C eyeshadows. So annoying.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this color!! My description if it would be a plummy/brown/reddish color with gold shimmer in it. Not over glittery but it has such a pretty sheen to it. Consistency is amazing; as with all other veluxe pearl eyeshadows. I love wearing this on lower lashline or outer v. Def would repurchase! :)

on 1/6/2012 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Twinks is a really nice and interesting color, although it may seem to be just a shimmery brown in the pan. Once applied, Twinks is a rich brown with deep plum and cranberry undertones, and has a pearly gold sheen.
I think itís a great warm brown-plum shade that would look nice on most people with brown or green eyes. I love the Veluxe Pearl formula! It is smooth, easy to work with, blendable, long-wearing, and builds up well to achieve deeper intensity.
There are some red undertones in it which I don't like on myself, so I don't use it very often, but still a nice color though.

on 8/3/2011 8:18:00 AM

Twinks is amazing. It's my most used eyeshadow. Its a shimmery plum brown. I find when used in the crease with patina on the lid it pulls more brown and with all that glitters on the lid it appears more plum. Can be worn day or night. For night time looks, I use it all over the lid and line my upper and lower lashlines with black eyeliner, sometimes I'll add sketch to the outer v. Love it, makes my hazel eyes pop.