The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Rescue Treatment

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Rescue Treatment

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/17/2015 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I have been shopping at The Body Shop for years and years, so of course I tried the foot care lone for my dry feet! They really are nice products, but no miracle. The cooling foot spray is just sort of an unnecessary convenience. Since I worked at The Body Shop, i decided to try it out. It cools the feet and leaves them feeling fresh, but it's not something that I could not live without. The foot lotion is no more moisturizing than any other lotion on the market, it just feels nice because peppermint is a natural muscle relaxer. The foot rescue is definitely more moisturizing than the lotion, but still doesn't compare to the Spa Wisdom Africa hand and foot butter also made by the Body Shop. Now THAT stuff is HG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 6/8/2013 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Pros:
Hydrates very dry/cracked heels
Makes feet smell like peppermint
Adds a nice glow to dry feet

Cons:
Can get greasy
Smell might be overpowering indoors

ummmm this is BY FAR the best foot balm I have ever used. You only use it twice a week and it REALLY does help with dryness and overall appearance of your feet. I'm on my feet, walking all day, and this is the only product that has saved me from lookin like Boomarang toes!

Popular Body Skincare Products