The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Rescue Treatment

Filtered by eye Color : Green
The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Rescue Treatment

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I guess it could be even more cooling and moisturizing, but man I'm still hooked on this stuff. Foot products are among my favorite skin care products, I love to pamper my feet, and I use this every night before I go to bed. It's my evening ritual. I store the cream in the fridge for an extra cooling effect, then put a little bit onto my feet and use it for a little foot massage. Then I put cuddly woolen socks on and enjoy the tingling ;) The smell is also very lovely, and the color and the packaging are very cute. Highly recommended for anybody who likes to make their feet happy.

Beware! This stuff can become addictive. ii you use it every night like me, it can be quite a pricey addiction to support, but then again there's much more expensive drugs out there... ;)

on 10/16/2007 4:01:00 AM

This is ok as a foot cream although not especially heavy duty. I would like it a bit richer. Body Shop body butter in fact is better at moisturizing heels etc. It's a rather yukky pale pink colour that reminds me of calamine lotion, which clashes rather with the pot it comes in. The main reason I wouldn't buy this again is the smell. Yes, I know it says it's peppermint but I really don't like to feel as though I'm smoothing toothpaste on my feet! I suppose the peppermint is supposed to have a cooling effect but I don't really see it myself.

Popular Body Skincare Products