The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Rescue Treatment

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Rescue Treatment

4.6

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/17/2015 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I have been shopping at The Body Shop for years and years, so of course I tried the foot care lone for my dry feet! They really are nice products, but no miracle. The cooling foot spray is just sort of an unnecessary convenience. Since I worked at The Body Shop, i decided to try it out. It cools the feet and leaves them feeling fresh, but it's not something that I could not live without. The foot lotion is no more moisturizing than any other lotion on the market, it just feels nice because peppermint is a natural muscle relaxer. The foot rescue is definitely more moisturizing than the lotion, but still doesn't compare to the Spa Wisdom Africa hand and foot butter also made by the Body Shop. Now THAT stuff is HG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The texture of this product is divine. So rich and moisturizing. The scent of peppermint is quite strong, but I really like it. I've used it once so far - I put some on before going to bed, put some socks on, and woke up to very soft feet. I won't be using this all the time though, for it's a pretty expensive product ($22 Canadian) so I'm going to try to make it last. Really great product though!

on 8/28/2013 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have dry cracked feet and am always on the search for that miracle cream to solve all my feet issues. And I have tried loads of products.

Combined with my 2 x a month pedicure routine, I apply this cream every night and it's really helping. It's the best cream I have ever used - my feet are very soft and have a really nice glow from being truly moisturized, not greasy.

This is a cream so it's rich, but it only takes a little while to sink in, and you put it on at night anyway so no big deal. The peppermint is not overpowering in smell or feeling; it's just nice and fresh.

on 6/8/2013 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Pros:
Hydrates very dry/cracked heels
Makes feet smell like peppermint
Adds a nice glow to dry feet

Cons:
Can get greasy
Smell might be overpowering indoors

on 8/31/2012 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

do you believe in magic ??? i do after using this foot lotion !!!
it really soften my feet instantly...only using it once and i can feel the difference..but if you want to use it, apply it on night before sleep because the lotion apparently need time to absorb and if you apply it on the morning or before you go to work, you should be careful because it'll be slippery..
about the smell, i don't know if people don't like the smell, but its not a problem for me.. :)

on 9/14/2011 9:03:00 PM

Love this product! It makes my feet baby softly instantly and the tingling sensation is a major plus. I have dry feet most of the time so I use it every night. I don't know about the lasting effect, but just for the immediately effect I will repurchase.

ummmm this is BY FAR the best foot balm I have ever used. You only use it twice a week and it REALLY does help with dryness and overall appearance of your feet. I'm on my feet, walking all day, and this is the only product that has saved me from lookin like Boomarang toes!

on 10/16/2005 4:02:00 AM

The mint penetrates your skin, instantly soothing tired or hot feeling feet. The lotion has a nice amount of emollient-- neither greasy nor too quickly absorbed. Tip: store it in the 'fridge for an added zing. I know I can get or make this stuff cheaper by throwing some peppermint oil in a lotion, but this is just a classic potion to always have on hand. Very comforting.

Popular Body Skincare Products