The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Rescue Treatment

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Rescue Treatment

4.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/17/2015 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I have been shopping at The Body Shop for years and years, so of course I tried the foot care lone for my dry feet! They really are nice products, but no miracle. The cooling foot spray is just sort of an unnecessary convenience. Since I worked at The Body Shop, i decided to try it out. It cools the feet and leaves them feeling fresh, but it's not something that I could not live without. The foot lotion is no more moisturizing than any other lotion on the market, it just feels nice because peppermint is a natural muscle relaxer. The foot rescue is definitely more moisturizing than the lotion, but still doesn't compare to the Spa Wisdom Africa hand and foot butter also made by the Body Shop. Now THAT stuff is HG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I guess it could be even more cooling and moisturizing, but man I'm still hooked on this stuff. Foot products are among my favorite skin care products, I love to pamper my feet, and I use this every night before I go to bed. It's my evening ritual. I store the cream in the fridge for an extra cooling effect, then put a little bit onto my feet and use it for a little foot massage. Then I put cuddly woolen socks on and enjoy the tingling ;) The smell is also very lovely, and the color and the packaging are very cute. Highly recommended for anybody who likes to make their feet happy.

Beware! This stuff can become addictive. ii you use it every night like me, it can be quite a pricey addiction to support, but then again there's much more expensive drugs out there... ;)

Popular Body Skincare Products