The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Rescue Treatment

Filtered by hair type : Straight
The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Rescue Treatment

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/29/2018 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favourite foot lotion in the summer, as it's so nice and cooling. Smells and feels great. Only downside is how quickly I go through it! I wish the tub were bigger.

on 4/21/2013 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Apply it on clean feet before going to bed every night and you will have baby soft feet next morning. It's that good! The peppermint aldo cools your feet, making you feel refreshed. Simply great product.

on 8/31/2012 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

do you believe in magic ??? i do after using this foot lotion !!!
it really soften my feet instantly...only using it once and i can feel the difference..but if you want to use it, apply it on night before sleep because the lotion apparently need time to absorb and if you apply it on the morning or before you go to work, you should be careful because it'll be slippery..
about the smell, i don't know if people don't like the smell, but its not a problem for me.. :)

on 2/12/2011 10:42:00 PM

As a moisturizer, this is ok but not the greatest. It is a wonderful foot treatment though! Walking the dogs nightly in this weather means wearing heavy boots while I trudge through the snow and over the ice. By the time we get home, my feet are sore & tired. After applying this peppermint foot cream, my feet feel refreshed and relaxed. I would buy it again for that reason alone.

Popular Body Skincare Products