The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Rescue Treatment

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Rescue Treatment

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I guess it could be even more cooling and moisturizing, but man I'm still hooked on this stuff. Foot products are among my favorite skin care products, I love to pamper my feet, and I use this every night before I go to bed. It's my evening ritual. I store the cream in the fridge for an extra cooling effect, then put a little bit onto my feet and use it for a little foot massage. Then I put cuddly woolen socks on and enjoy the tingling ;) The smell is also very lovely, and the color and the packaging are very cute. Highly recommended for anybody who likes to make their feet happy.

Beware! This stuff can become addictive. ii you use it every night like me, it can be quite a pricey addiction to support, but then again there's much more expensive drugs out there... ;)

on 8/28/2013 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have dry cracked feet and am always on the search for that miracle cream to solve all my feet issues. And I have tried loads of products.

Combined with my 2 x a month pedicure routine, I apply this cream every night and it's really helping. It's the best cream I have ever used - my feet are very soft and have a really nice glow from being truly moisturized, not greasy.

This is a cream so it's rich, but it only takes a little while to sink in, and you put it on at night anyway so no big deal. The peppermint is not overpowering in smell or feeling; it's just nice and fresh.

Popular Body Skincare Products