The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Rescue Treatment

The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Rescue Treatment

4.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I guess it could be even more cooling and moisturizing, but man I'm still hooked on this stuff. Foot products are among my favorite skin care products, I love to pamper my feet, and I use this every night before I go to bed. It's my evening ritual. I store the cream in the fridge for an extra cooling effect, then put a little bit onto my feet and use it for a little foot massage. Then I put cuddly woolen socks on and enjoy the tingling ;) The smell is also very lovely, and the color and the packaging are very cute. Highly recommended for anybody who likes to make their feet happy.

Beware! This stuff can become addictive. ii you use it every night like me, it can be quite a pricey addiction to support, but then again there's much more expensive drugs out there... ;)

The texture of this product is divine. So rich and moisturizing. The scent of peppermint is quite strong, but I really like it. I've used it once so far - I put some on before going to bed, put some socks on, and woke up to very soft feet. I won't be using this all the time though, for it's a pretty expensive product ($22 Canadian) so I'm going to try to make it last. Really great product though!

on 8/28/2013 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have dry cracked feet and am always on the search for that miracle cream to solve all my feet issues. And I have tried loads of products.

Combined with my 2 x a month pedicure routine, I apply this cream every night and it's really helping. It's the best cream I have ever used - my feet are very soft and have a really nice glow from being truly moisturized, not greasy.

This is a cream so it's rich, but it only takes a little while to sink in, and you put it on at night anyway so no big deal. The peppermint is not overpowering in smell or feeling; it's just nice and fresh.

on 4/21/2013 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Apply it on clean feet before going to bed every night and you will have baby soft feet next morning. It's that good! The peppermint aldo cools your feet, making you feel refreshed. Simply great product.

on 8/31/2012 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

do you believe in magic ??? i do after using this foot lotion !!!
it really soften my feet instantly...only using it once and i can feel the difference..but if you want to use it, apply it on night before sleep because the lotion apparently need time to absorb and if you apply it on the morning or before you go to work, you should be careful because it'll be slippery..
about the smell, i don't know if people don't like the smell, but its not a problem for me.. :)

on 9/14/2011 9:03:00 PM

Love this product! It makes my feet baby softly instantly and the tingling sensation is a major plus. I have dry feet most of the time so I use it every night. I don't know about the lasting effect, but just for the immediately effect I will repurchase.

on 2/12/2011 10:42:00 PM

As a moisturizer, this is ok but not the greatest. It is a wonderful foot treatment though! Walking the dogs nightly in this weather means wearing heavy boots while I trudge through the snow and over the ice. By the time we get home, my feet are sore & tired. After applying this peppermint foot cream, my feet feel refreshed and relaxed. I would buy it again for that reason alone.

on 9/6/2010 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is so refreshing, and i think thats saying alot since it goes on your feet =p I love how long it lasts i put it on once a day and my feet are good even when i work an 9 hour shift. It's replaced my bi-weekly pedicure :)

ummmm this is BY FAR the best foot balm I have ever used. You only use it twice a week and it REALLY does help with dryness and overall appearance of your feet. I'm on my feet, walking all day, and this is the only product that has saved me from lookin like Boomarang toes!

This product is very creamy and it deeply moisturises my feet. It is very effective and I use it in conjuction with estee lauder mani-pedi. Using this 2 products together harsh dead skin is not existant.

Popular Body Skincare Products