The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Rescue Treatment

The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Rescue Treatment

4.6

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/12/2011 10:42:00 PM

As a moisturizer, this is ok but not the greatest. It is a wonderful foot treatment though! Walking the dogs nightly in this weather means wearing heavy boots while I trudge through the snow and over the ice. By the time we get home, my feet are sore & tired. After applying this peppermint foot cream, my feet feel refreshed and relaxed. I would buy it again for that reason alone.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I guess it could be even more cooling and moisturizing, but man I'm still hooked on this stuff. Foot products are among my favorite skin care products, I love to pamper my feet, and I use this every night before I go to bed. It's my evening ritual. I store the cream in the fridge for an extra cooling effect, then put a little bit onto my feet and use it for a little foot massage. Then I put cuddly woolen socks on and enjoy the tingling ;) The smell is also very lovely, and the color and the packaging are very cute. Highly recommended for anybody who likes to make their feet happy.

Beware! This stuff can become addictive. ii you use it every night like me, it can be quite a pricey addiction to support, but then again there's much more expensive drugs out there... ;)

on 10/16/2005 4:02:00 AM

The mint penetrates your skin, instantly soothing tired or hot feeling feet. The lotion has a nice amount of emollient-- neither greasy nor too quickly absorbed. Tip: store it in the 'fridge for an added zing. I know I can get or make this stuff cheaper by throwing some peppermint oil in a lotion, but this is just a classic potion to always have on hand. Very comforting.

on 9/17/2015 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I have been shopping at The Body Shop for years and years, so of course I tried the foot care lone for my dry feet! They really are nice products, but no miracle. The cooling foot spray is just sort of an unnecessary convenience. Since I worked at The Body Shop, i decided to try it out. It cools the feet and leaves them feeling fresh, but it's not something that I could not live without. The foot lotion is no more moisturizing than any other lotion on the market, it just feels nice because peppermint is a natural muscle relaxer. The foot rescue is definitely more moisturizing than the lotion, but still doesn't compare to the Spa Wisdom Africa hand and foot butter also made by the Body Shop. Now THAT stuff is HG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 5/6/2014 10:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I was finding it difficult to find a peppermint foot cream, I know they used to be popular but it seemed when I was looking all I could find was floral and lemon/fruit type scents. So when I came across this in the body shop I picked it up and the peppermint foot lotion (the one in the bottle) as well (it was a buy one get one half off sale). This cream is fairly thick and very minty and cool feeling. It seems to moisturize okay, I'm not blown away by it but it's better than many other foot creams and balms I have tried and I do like the cooling effect. I would repurchase this.

The texture of this product is divine. So rich and moisturizing. The scent of peppermint is quite strong, but I really like it. I've used it once so far - I put some on before going to bed, put some socks on, and woke up to very soft feet. I won't be using this all the time though, for it's a pretty expensive product ($22 Canadian) so I'm going to try to make it last. Really great product though!

on 6/8/2013 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Pros:
Hydrates very dry/cracked heels
Makes feet smell like peppermint
Adds a nice glow to dry feet

Cons:
Can get greasy
Smell might be overpowering indoors

on 5/29/2018 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favourite foot lotion in the summer, as it's so nice and cooling. Smells and feels great. Only downside is how quickly I go through it! I wish the tub were bigger.

I've changed my mind about this product as my heels are starting to feel smooth!

on 8/28/2013 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have dry cracked feet and am always on the search for that miracle cream to solve all my feet issues. And I have tried loads of products.

Combined with my 2 x a month pedicure routine, I apply this cream every night and it's really helping. It's the best cream I have ever used - my feet are very soft and have a really nice glow from being truly moisturized, not greasy.

This is a cream so it's rich, but it only takes a little while to sink in, and you put it on at night anyway so no big deal. The peppermint is not overpowering in smell or feeling; it's just nice and fresh.

Popular Body Skincare Products