4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

Ahava products are made in Israel and contain Dead-Sea minerals among other ingredients. This hand cream is medium to think in body and goes on a bit greasy but absorbed quickly enough. Very hydrating and lasted a good 6 hours. I like the scent but don;t LOVE it.

About reviewer (2440 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

11 years ago

This handcream was alright. I didn't like the fact that it took a long time to sink into my skin and I didn't like the smell either. I hardly use it. The moisturizing properties are okay - nothing to rave about. In all, no sale for me.

About reviewer (834 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesBrown

3.0

11 years ago

nice product, nothing to wow about though. a good basic hand cream.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinDry, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

11 years ago

The best thing about this lotion is that it absorbs and does not make your hands feel greasy or sticky at all! For me that is enough to make it a perfect hand lotion. But on top of that it is also a great moisturizer and smells good. You can usually find it at T.J. Maxx for cheaper.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

11 years ago

I love this hand cream. Always does the job. Over the years i tried a lot of hand creams, but nothing really compares to Ahava.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

11 years ago

Ahava is carried at Ulta. They carry the handcream in two sizes!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

11 years ago

I used this years ago and it was lovely and effective, but tres expensive. Also, very hard to find, so I don't buy it unless I happen to come across it by chance.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

12 years ago

The best hand cream ever, but I can not find it anywhere - does anyone know if this had beeb discontinued?????? Many creams moisture the hands, but after a while they dry again. Many creams are greasy and you have to wipe them after . But this is a miracle. The hands are like silk straight away, I can not wait to touch someone, so the people will always say - how smooth my hands are:) This is not even greasy, cream goes deeply into the skin and keep it soft for a long time. I never tried something like that before. Sorry everyone for my English :)

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

12 years ago

I always come back to this extraordinary hand cream. I ve used it since the early 90's. So good for the hands! The Dead Sea minerals works mirakles, the feel, the look and the smell is georious. Too bad it's very ekspensive here in Norway, so I save a lot bying it on internet. And its also not so easy to get hold of it here.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

from

12 years ago

The best hand cream ever! It is the ONLY one I use! You want younger looking hands???? Use this product! I buy it online, much cheaper than in stores! They also sell this in unscented.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55