NARS Amour

NARS Amour

4.5

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 8/2/2016 11:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the colour, a little pricey.

on 6/8/2016 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have the Nars blush duo in Amour and Deep Throat - the combination is great.

Amour is a matte, and a warmer color than pink but not really brown. I love this product because of how good it looks on my skin and how you can really control how much of the product you want in your face. It's very pigmented so you wouldn't really need much if you're going for a natural look.

It's a bit dark so when I'm too lazy to contour, I try to give an illusion of a skinnier face with higher cheekbones by using this blush. I like to use it with Deep Throat because I put some of the shimmer above the matte to make it a bit more lively and to give a bit of a glow to my face. But even without Deep Throat, Amour is still a fantastic product and though it is price-y, I would buy it again. Besides, I still have a lot of the product despite using it for almost a year and a half, so it's worth it!!!

To Read all 314 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/23/2015 2:14:00 PM

What a beautiful blush!
I am blush junkie and this has to be in my top 3.
This is a medium, slightly dusty, warm pink. For some people, it might be a little too bright but on my NC30 skin, it is perfection!
I can wear this all year round for that perfect rosy flush.
The texture is soft but not powdery. Like all NARS blushes, this blends effortlessly into the skin. When blended, it really looks like the color is from your skin and not from the product you have on top. It kind of melts into the skin. All my NARS blushes have that tendency.
Simply gorgeous!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Very beautiful blush on my NC35 skin. It's so expensive but I believe it's worth every penny. I'm willing to shell out money if I lost this, because the quality is outstanding! The blush is highly pigmented (you have to avoid swiping your brush so much, or else you'll look like a clown!!) and so, this blush will literally last me years. I've been using my first Amour blush for a year now and I haven't hit pan on it. It's one of my favourite blushes for all year round use. I love that it's matte and the colour compliments my tan skin. The packaging is your typical Nars matte black compact. It's not my favourite since it attracts fingerprints but it serves its purpose for being sturdy and travel-friendly.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I only use pink blushes on my light olive middle eastern skin that is now slightly tanned. This color makes me look vibrant flirty and awake. It is matte and goes great with a highlighter and it really defines my cheekbones will using that combo. Lasts ALL DAY with my setting spray and primer that I use and I do not even wear foundation. Howeverrrrrrr, your application has to be very light because it is a very hard blush to put on. A little goes a long way you can't pack it on otherwise you look like a clown- it is very pigmented!!! A fluffy blush brush will do the trick. It took me a while to learn how to apply it because with my other blushes including deep throat, I can put 2-3 layers on to built the color I want but with this I only need one layer maybe one and a half max to get the color.

on 6/10/2015 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Amour is a beautiful matte peachy pink colour and is very pigmented. Amour comes off as a traditional blush shade, a colour that can be found among other brands. Where it differs is its pigment, longevity, and blendability that is generally typical of all Nars blushes. This is certainly a colour that is better approached erring on the side of caution if you tend to apply with a heavy hand—a little on your brush goes a long way for me and it's better to go lighter.

on 3/13/2015 9:14:00 PM

I typically gravitate towards plums and shimmery blushes, but I opted for Amour on my wedding day. Amour is a matte medium toned "peachy pink" and given that NARS blushes are famously pigmented, I think this would work on a wide range of skin tones. I believe I am a MAC C4 and this quite flattering on my warm-leaning skin tone. I neglected to thoroughly blend this blush on my wedding day, so it ended up looking quite garish, but on most days, it blends beautifully and is probably more natural looking than my usual preferred plummy check hues.

I don't think Amour is terribly unique, but NARS blush formulation is one of my favorites - the longevity is great and it applies smoothly and evenly.

The packaging sucks. Now that I've had my NARS blushes for several years, the rubberized texture on the compacts have broken down, resulting in that tacky "attracts all kinds of dust and fingerprints" appearance and feel. For $30 a blush, I would expect better packaging.

on 3/12/2015 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This a great blush. It's very pigmented and has a smooth texture. The color brightens up my face. I have Dolce Vita as well, which I also love.

I really do like this blush. Extremely pigmented with a smooth texture. It is soft and finely milled. Essentially, a very little goes a long way. I have used it as an all over blush, depending on the look I am going for, but I primarily use this with a very light hand just in the the very center of the apple of my cheek to add a pop of color along with my other, softer hued, blushes. Just sort of brightens me up a bit, which I do need. My skin is a dry NC25 - NC30, so I am very particular about my blushes. I really do not care for cream or gel blushes, so finely milled, very pigmented blushes are the best way for me to achieve the non-pancake look face.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a gorgeous blush. It's a pinky-mauve color. I saw it on a friend and had to get my own... Once I did I was hooked! NARS does a great job at making very pigmented blush. You only need a small swipe of it and the color pops. Love it!