Max Factor Colour Perfection in Fig

No Image

4.8

on 2/21/2010 9:37:00 PM

I just LOVE it! The colour is heavenly great! The colour does last and even after hours of application theres is a more light colour of it but the important fact is that you still have coloured lips. I honestly don't know what i will do when i run out of it.I love everything about it.Also, it's not expencive at all. I do have a lot of expencive products but i don't think any of them reach that great lipstick.they give the same result but with "fig" you definately save money ;)

on 2/24/2009 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I would repurchase this but I think it is being discontinued. This is a great MLBB color for me. It is pinky brown and I am light golden olive complexioned, so I can see myself wearing this year round. It does however need to be applied over moisturized lips or it will dry them out. It goes on nicely and looks good for about a half hour before it disappears leaving behind a very natural looking stain. I got it at Meijers for $1.75 along with chocolate, sepia, and coffee.

on 1/9/2009 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This lipstick is fantastic and I think it would suit most skin tones too has it's a pinky brown. Not waxy and the colour doesn't bleed - One of the few colours left in this range that Maxfactor still produce. It is so hard to come by in stores because it is so popular. This is my daywear lipstick and looks good with an eye-lined eye and lots of mascara.

Great color. Really lasts awhile. I'm not sure if this color is still available now. I found a tube on Ebay. I'll buy other Colour Perfection ls by Max Factor if I can find them. Only a few stores in our area sell the brand.

on 3/24/2007 11:49:00 PM

Yum!!! I don't like eating figs but I love wearing this colour. I love the fact that the colour perfection lipsticks stain my lips, so even when the lippie has worn off I am left with deep pigmented colour, and no dreaded "lip ring". This is one of my favourite cold weather colours and I will definitely repurchase again.

on 10/11/2005 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love the quality of these lipsticks: wonderfully smooth, creamy but not thick texture, slightly sheer colour and very good staying power. Fig is a sheer brown with the slightest hint of pink that keeps it from looking dull on my pale lips. Lovely.