Mane 'n Tail Shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Mane 'n Tail Shampoo
ShampooShampooShampoo

3.9

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 3/8/2016 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I heard horse shampoo was supposed to make my hair grow so I thought id give it a shot as its not very expensive. I found it helped a little with the length but found the best response was it made my hair shiny and soft and actually made the colour richer. Many people asked me if I dyed my hair after beginning to use this product and I had not, in fact it was the shampoo. You need to have a good conditioner because it does make your hair feel dry when using in the shower. For hair health I would recommend, for growth, I am still on the fence.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I use this and coconut oil treatment to promote hair growth. So far I have soooo many tiny baby hair coming out and it helps so me so much. Smells good and extremely affordable. The only thing this does not do is take me far between washes. I don't and won't use dry conditioner so i'd like it to take me further. Currently I'm washing my hair every 2-3 days. But it leaves my hair nice, a little weighted down but I don't mind so 4 lippies!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love how this shampoo gets rid of the buildup on my scalp! But sadly, it dries out my hair and it's kind of hard to rinse out because it's really sticky.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I used to use this when I was in high school and cut my hair once super short. I have in between wavy and curly hair. Gets oily within 2-3 days. I think it works best for hair that isn't color treated or too damaged from the beginning. for 8 years I have been rotating shampoos and conditioners like crazy and haven't found any other product that leaves my hair like this one. recently had to come back to it. I also love the smell. My hair feels super clean and becomes very soft and shiny when it's dry. I use both shampoo and conditioner. No idea why I even stopped using this in the first place.

on 3/10/2015 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I remember using this shampoo when I was growing up and loving it. I saw that the shampoo was on sale at my local drugstore, I picked up a bottle as I needed a shampoo and was getting bored with the current brand I was using. I was actually very excited to see if the results from the past would again be seen this time around.

They weren't. The shampoo was fine, just fine. It cleansed my hair and smelled good. But I didn't notice a difference. I guess I was hoping to be blown away or at least love the shampoo as I had when I was younger, but it didn't happened. A plus side is that you get A LOT of product for the price you pay. So much so, that I couldn't finish it and had to retire it.

Good but not great.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love mane n tail shampoos and conditioner!! It leaves my hair clean..easy to manage..and in good condition! It smells OK..not like much.. and o love the big bottle for the price. I wish Walmart would carry it--at least I wish my Walmart would. I think it helps your hair grow.. and it does wonders for ppl with hair in awful condition.

on 9/14/2014 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Great product! It made my hair grow quickly and made my hair really silky. Once I finished the whole bottle I don't know why I didn't buy it again. I just recently got it again and it's amazing.The bottle is 32 ounces and it's only for about 6 or 7 dollars at walmart or target.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my go to shampoo. It has worked well for me cleaning my hair. After some time I began to notice it working its magic after sometime. My hair grew out thick and I decided to get a trim. Unfortunately my hair started to dry out because of the protein and I was not as happy as I was before. overall I still have and use it but I alternate with another shampoo

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

PLEASE READ :)

This products works wonders! I bought the shampoo and conditioner back in December, and my hair had grown over 8 inches! I am not over exaggerating at all. My length started at 17 inches and I'm now at alittle under 25! This is my holy grail product, if I'm going to be gone from home a few days, I'll take the huge bottle of shampoo with me because it's the only thing I want to use! However it does strip at my hairs moisture a lot and I noticed the mane n tail conditioner wasn't doing much for my hair so I converted to the Aussie 3 minute miracle as my conditioner, I know it's a leave in conditioner but it works perfect with the shampoo and leaves my hair feeling soft, silky and smelling really good!

on 10/28/2013 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is the better one out of the two (conditioner vs. shampoo). It definitely cleans and conditions your hair, but then when I put the conditioner on the silkiness goes away. I wish it came in a smaller bottle, its kind of bulky in the shower. This definitely gives your a hair a bunch of volume, if that's what your looking for, but that is not on my top priority. Mane 'n Tail beats Pantene by far, too, but I'm switching to something else after the rest of the bottle is used

Popular Shampoos