Asquith & Somerset Papaya and Strawberry Moisturizing Soap

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This review is for the Shower Gel.

I love, love, LOVE this shower gel! It smells delicious and the scent lingers on for ages afterwards, both on my skin and in the bathroom.

The gel is a very light pink and lathers really well. It is very moisturising and my skin always feels soft after each use. I don't find this to have any more benefits other than the aforementioned and that the packaging looks nice in any bathroom.

The gel comes in a 4 corner shaped bottle with strawberries and a papaya printed on it and has a dispenser pump to get the product out. My shower gel lasted me approx 4 months using it with another that was in the shower at the time so it's quite economical. Not the best to travel with as it takes up a lot of space and can accidentally pump out product. I paid about £2.99 for the gel in TK Maxx so can't accurately comment on price as mine was obviously discounted.

I have already repurchased another bottle in the same scent and one in lemon and lime and if I find anymore, would be buying! This is a great product with a great scent. I would recommend.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

The soap is very fragrant and lathers really well. It lasts a long time. The smell is very fruity and lingers on my skin. I think its a notch above regular drugstore soap, but if you really want a luxurious soap you need to go with something like Pre de Provence, along that same price range.

I love this soap! It smells just like the long-discontinued Papaya shampoo from St. Ives. I can buy a giant bar at my local TJ Maxx for $4.