OPI Nailpolish in Far East Fuschia [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

4.6

on 1/16/2011 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Far East Fuschia is a fuschia pink with a blue undertone. This color has blue shimmer so under certain lights, it flashes blue color. Because of the shimmer, it doesn't look dull. It's actually quite interesting.

This is an old color and I believe it has been discontinued since. I find the application is streaky. That's why I give a 4. But two coats will be enough to make it opaque.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Beautiful pink for summer. Unfortunately its discontinued.

on 11/18/2005 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Fabulous fun summer colour for my toes but not really a favourite (prefer pale pinks and rich reds), you get the colour in the bottle after only 2 coats with no streaks. Quite bright and OTT shade but it brightens up a dull ensemble. Like the OPI polishes I have used, great quality and value for money. I wore this for around 3 days before it started to chip but that was because I used it without a base or top coat, only the polish (naughty me), I think it would last over a week if I did use it with the coats. Like others have said a true fuschia with blue undertones great on PPPs like myself.

on 8/23/2005 6:17:00 PM

This is one of my favorite colors for summer. It's a true fuchsia (hot pink with blue undertones) and looks fabulous with a tan.

on 6/12/2005 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Really bright pink - fuschia pink. Minor blue shimmer. Very pretty, but not unusual

One of my favortie summer pinks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Definitely an HG nail color, especially on toes during strappy sandal season...absolutely gorgeous!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

On my third bottle. Love it- it's perfect for my toes, and an unexpected shade. Very fun.

on 10/19/2003 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a true fuschia, a glossy polish with a lilac shimmer. Another totally "Barbie Doll" look, similar to "La Paz-itively Hot," which is also an excellent shade, but "Far East Fuschia" is darker and deeper. Same superior quality I've come to count on for all OPI polishes.

on 1/19/2002 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this color. It really goes well with my skin tone and looks great on my toes. It is a true Fuschia with just the right amount of shimmer. I have tried a lot of polishes supposed to be fuschia and they were too purple or too red, etc. this is the perfect fuschia. Love it!

Popular Polishes