Lancome Hypnose EDP

Lancome Hypnose EDP

3.6

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is the second time I own this. First time it was mine was a few years ago and I remember loving it, but keep in mind it was summer time when I wore this. The second time I bought this it was about a year ago and let me tell you, this stuff is long lasting at it's finest. Not only a few spritz are enough to smell all day long, but I can only use this in the summer. I know it is a strong scent, but I don't know what happens between this and my skin, because in the colder months it smells absolutely terrible. But on hot days this is AMAZING. It blooms. It smells sweet, but not in a tacky way... it is just the perfect summer sweet scent for me. I usually wear stronger scents in winter/autumn, but this is one good exception. I love it. Also, I love the bottle. Very chic.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I could roll around in this. It starts out anise like, then goes a bit vanilla, and then to the most beautiful jasmine. I find it addicting.

I'm very picky about what perfumes I use...I have a very sensitive nose. I love this perfume, it doesn't bother me at all. I can't really describe the scent, it's familiar and unusual all at once, and it's sexy and sparkling.

on 12/15/2015 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I picked this up as a blind buy based on the notes listed. At first, all I could smell was a very manly flower scent (the spice) but as the day went on it turned into a creamy woody vanilla scent that draws you into a heavenly place. I don't find it an overly sweet scent, it's very sensual and comfortable to wear. I have fallen in love with this one!

on 8/8/2015 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an oriental fragrance. I find it leans on the side of being unisex (due to the vetiver in it). It's very sensual and seductive.

Top Note: Passion Flower
Heart Note: Vanilla
Base Note: Vetiver

One of Lancome's best fragrances in my opinion!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Love, love, LOVE this fragrance! I've been wearing it for years now ever since a friend purchased it for me. She made a great choice, as it is hard to pick out a fragrance for a friend sometimes. There's nothing quite like it. I get licorice and vanilla from it, but in a "mature" way. It's not real sweet, which is good for me. Also, it's a little woodsy. Sexy and mysterious is the way it smells, and it makes me feel that way when I wear it! It is not a loud "you can smell me as soon as I walk through the door" scent. It's more of a scent where others will smell it when they get close to you, and it sure does get compliments. The staying power is good. It works for pretty much every setting, although definitely best to wear out somewhere, rather than lounging around. This is one of my favorite fragrances at all time!

on 4/17/2015 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have a teeny tiny miniature bottle of Hypnose. It was a blind buy. I'll definitely repurchase in the large bottle when the time comes. Hypnose is simply gorgeous. I smell a wonderful licorice like vanilla upon the first spray. As the fragrance mellows, it becomes woodier. There are some very faint soft floral notes, but I can't discern the actual flowers. The vanilla is present throughout. This isn't an overly sweet vanilla. It's actually really pretty and comforting.

on 4/8/2015 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love this smell. It's just different from other, the unique scent of it make it become elegant smell.
I also feel in love with the super elegant bottles and the color. it's just perfect.
I am a loyal users of Lancome perfumes.

on 1/31/2015 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is amazingly beautiful. It manages to be cool and warm both; very unusual scent on Me. I love the passion flower and vanilla, it's sparkly and gorgeous and lasts all day. I have over 100 fragrances and this is in my top five! I don't find it very sweet at all, nor synthetic in some "ooh, that's not natural" way. It's perfume! Of course it's synthetic. And beautiful. Did I mention it's drop-dead beautiful??
And I have to laugh at the "it's not original" comments. I've never smelled anything else like it. Guess all noses are different.
If you want to feel pretty, romantic and cozy, give it a try. It's got a truly narcotic effect.

on 8/3/2014 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bottle looks gorgeous but you can't buy something just for the bottle! The actual scent I loved at the start but now it gives me a sore head and I can't stand the smell. Too musky and weirdly scented. Would not purchase again.

Popular Fragrances